Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: frzntoz's painting adventure log

Your rust effects on the shoulder pads is outstanding.

looking great, keep at it.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

A hobby vacation means I should have lots to show off, but rather I ended up spending the week in the thralls of assembly a new Blood Bowl team. I've notoriously slow and methodical on this front. And I still haven't quite finish Gurzag as he took a back seat until the Blood Bowl team is finished. As I was indecisive on which team to take, I also started assembling a chaos chosen team from the new figures with some conversions, but quickly realized that I want to do a bunch more conversion work on them to fully make them *my* team and I don't have enough time to do that.

I want to take a new team to the biggest tournament in our area, and there is nothing like an event to drive progress. I'm hoping to have a new team done in time for June 9-10. Eek. Already feeling like I'm way behind. I'm going to take an Elf Union team. There are some conversion to shake things up (some worked great, some less so). Here's a couple of photos of progress so far.

The throwers:
    Name:  IMG_1334.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  334.9 KB

The catchers.
    Name:  IMG_1335.jpg
Size:  350.8 KB

The lineman.
    Name:  IMG_1336.jpg
Size:  356.3 KB

The blitzers. The standard posed one has been replaced as I wasn't happy with the assembly (one of the first ones I did, and these elves are a bit finicky).
    Name:  IMG_1337.jpg
Size:  333.1 KB

And the bases partially painted.
    Name:  IMG_1351.jpg
Size:  337.8 KB
    pax et bonum

Ok so I’m following this until completion 1) to keep them in your thoughts to see em till completion!!! And two I hate painting but liooove elves in blood bowl!!! Your cleverness and pro grade talent/ skill set will make these cause salivation!!!!!!!

Yeah looking forward to seeing these completed for sure

I can only echo my excitement for this project. I haven't seen a lot of Elves painted for Blood Bowl and I bet these are going to look excellent! I will be watching with interest