Thread: Is WoK still being supported?

Default Is WoK still being supported?

Hey guys, is WoK still being supported/produced? Are they still making minis and producing new models?

Looking at my Magic 8-Ball... the answer comes up as "doubtful". Looking over the past year and a half... there were very little new releases, other than the items from the kickstarter that were teased. At Origins and GenCon in 2016, there were numerous tournaments, learn to plays, and presence in the sales booth. This year? nothing. In fact, the May releases weren't released until GenCon in August. with the new release of A Song of Ice and Fire via Kickstarter, I would hazard a guess that ASoIF will be the focus for the next year or more.

Wrath of Kings is still being supported, yes. It had a good showing at Gencon and most recently at NOVA, with multiple Build & Play events and special scenario events. I worked in the booth at NOVA personally, and literally half of the booth was dedicated to WoK and we had new "unreleased" models on the shelves.

Wrath has suffered probably the worst from staffing and design policy changes, but it is by no means dead, and is just now finally getting back to where it can begin to grow again.

Quote Originally Posted by WaaarghPug View Post
    half of the booth was dedicated to WoK and we had new "unreleased" models on the shelves.

Wrath has suffered probably the worst from staffing and design policy changes, but it is by no means dead, and is just now finally getting back to where it can begin to grow again.
    Good to hear.

I sent in a support request a few weeks ago asking if it was still supported. I've received a reply just a few days ago confirming that yes, it's still supported. They've just been WAY behind on getting out their most recent releases.