Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Join the Miniature Exchange #46

Newbie, please be gentle OneBadMOnkee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cucaiothegreat View Post
    Got my parcel from OneBadMonkee today. Many thanks!
    Some nice stuff in it, including a Reaper one (Reaper is my fav miniature maker!)

Any clue about the other minis?
    The barbarian guy with cleavers looks very interesting to me!

Attachment 60920
    Cucaiothegreat, the barbarian is another Reaper mini, Kjell Bloodbear. The plastic ones are Combat Zone gangers from em4miniatures.

Quote Originally Posted by OneBadMOnkee View Post
    Cucaiothegreat, the barbarian is another Reaper mini, Kjell Bloodbear. The plastic ones are Combat Zone gangers from em4miniatures.
    Many thanks!
    I 'suspect' that both Reaper minis will jump directly on my painting table, avoiding the usual crowded 'painting queue'
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

My personal page on Lost Minis Wiki

Cool

Hello everyone, I thought that maybe someone can be interested in another Exchange that is currently run on the Reaper forum.

See here for details.

It is reserved to UK/EU partecipants only, however. I joined the previous round of the Exchange and it was really fun, but it seems they need a couple of other partecipants before starting the next one, so if you think you can be interested, I'll suggest you to join!

Basically, contributors add to a box and post it around to each other in turn. People then select items from the box and add more to the box and send it on to the next person. This continues until it gets back to the originator.
    It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum. (Duke Nukem 3D)
    A man … if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
    The sum of the intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing. (Cole's Axiom)

I too have had my minis from Konner. Apologies to the two people I've been due to send to, real life and work have been a hectic pain recently! I shall be gathering and sending some stuff this week. So it will be with you shortly hopefully!

Many thanks to cucaiothegreat for the models - they came through this morning!
    A reaper ninja wild thing
    Napoleon (this mini looks amazing)
    A Gondor Elf
    A Dwarf
    Awesome!

kingzerno - I have received a package of a mini but not sure if it was from you.. can you advise if so then I will post a photo ASAP
    Regards
    Sean
    CMON LEGION MEMBER

99% certain that'll be from me. If it was a being of mythical proportions involved in a galaxy splitting heresy. Then it's 100% from me :P

Package from cucaiothegreat received!

Name:  IMG_6239.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  688.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Tarreknoire View Post
    kingzerno - I have received a package of a mini but not sure if it was from you.. can you advise if so then I will post a photo ASAP
    pics! pics! pics!

I got my package from Tarreknoire. Thanks for all the good stuff..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ooooohhhhh a HeroQuest skeleton! :O

Default Figure received - HUGE thank you

heresy Figure 40k Primarch - FAB!!!

thank you
    Regards
    Sean
    CMON LEGION MEMBER

Got my minis from Oistene. Really appreciate it. What is that dragon from, it looks Chinese.

Hm. I had it for a looooong time, I think it was from Ral Partha. The box and everything is long, long gone. I seem to recall a green box. I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called. Hope you can do something useful with it.

Default A quick recap...

Hello everyone,
    I think it's time for a quick recap to see at which point the ME is.
    If I'm not wrong, here's the situation:

cucaiothegreat Received (from OneBadMonkee)
    oistene Received (from cucaiothegreat)
    Khonner Received (from oistene)
    kingzerno Received (from Khonner)
    cucaiothegreat Still waiting his parcel from Kingzerno
    tomy Received (from cucaiothegreat)
    kingzerno Still waiting his parcel from tomy
    Tarreknoire Received (from kingzerno)
    Khonner Received (from Tarreknoire)
    OneBadMonkee Received (from Khonner)

Can please kingzerno confirm that he sent his parcel to cucaiothegreat and if he received his parcel from tomy?

Many thanks!