Thread: Custom Characters - Toon Link

Default Custom Characters - Toon Link

Has anyone ever added a custom model/fig to their game? I've been considering creating a Wind Waker (toon) Link sculpt in Arcadia Quest style and scale. Just curious if other people had interest in customs, or advice/thoughts/comments about creating them.

Yikes ... this thread is silent; like a ghost town. Just a couple crickets chirping and some tumbleweed blowing through.

Anyhow, if I had a friend make a 3D model of Wind Waker toon Link in AQ scale and style, would anyone else be interested?

probably not.. it's hard enough to get the kids to decide which character they will play this time, that adding more into the mix would just create more hassle. Sorry.

Hey there! Very nice for you to make such an effort! If I had access to a 3d printer I'd sure would want the model!

I'd love to see some pics, though!

If I get the 3D model made I would probably print a few of them from an online 3D printer. Maybe sell a limited number like 5-10 of them via eBay. However, the cost of the 3D model paying him a fair wage per hour would still run me about $200-300.

I just wasn't sure if custom models like these had any appeal, if anyone else has ever done any, or maybe advice for a cheaper route.