Thread: Best undercoat spray?

Default Best undercoat spray?

Hi everyone. I've been using Army Painter sprays for some time now, but recently they're not really performing as well as I'd like.

What's your favorite, best undercoat spray? I don't mind if it's black, white or grey, I'm just after a super high quality undercoat spray to try.

Many thanks,

Guidebot

I use badgers , they brush on or spray through the airbrush and are tough as nails!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

The best undercoat is the blood of your enemies,... but failing that, I highly recommend dupli-color sandable automotive spray primer. It comes in white, black, grey, and rust red,.. and it lays down beautifully on the models without obscuring details. You can get it at most auto parts store here in the states.
    It's only a flesh wound!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Webmonkey View Post
    The best undercoat is the blood of your enemies,... but failing that, I highly recommend dupli-color sandable automotive spray primer. It comes in white, black, grey, and rust red,.. and it lays down beautifully on the models without obscuring details. You can get it at most auto parts store here in the states.
    The Privateer Press stuff is the exact same paint. I have the MSDS sheets, and it's labelled as such.
    You can watch my videos on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/MiniGhool/playlists
    And you can also support me on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/Ghool