Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Foxtail and Morty

Thanks Tero. This was only supposed to be a quick model for me, I’ve already spent far longer than I wanted to on it.

Everything except the metallic highlights is now done. And I’ve run out of time to do those this weekend, so they’ll be finished off in a fortnight when I next get a chance.

Name:  DAA8C4FC-E7E1-4EAB-B19C-261EF5A8417E.jpeg
Views: 56
Size:  111.5 KB

I’ve ordered Horticulous Slimux as well. It’s an entertaining miniature with some good background I think I can do some cool things with. At least the plaguebearer is, I’m undecided about the massive snail!
    Name:  7711FA2D-0BF8-4CBC-BCD7-9005851579D4.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  14.3 KB
    error 404: signature not found

Is that a necron's spine or a Canoptek wraith's tail on the base? Well done! he looks awesome.

the marine is looking grand. that much detail would have broken me I think. nicely handled

Bob Gurleyman (I heard this name on a podcast and now I can't help but use it) looks really great! The sword has excellent blends and the base has nice details but still frames Bob well. It is always a pleasure to see your work!

That marine turned out nice. I agree with the crowd that the blues and whites really are sweet.