My Fan-Made Quests and Campaigns for Zombicide:Black Plague (+ some Massive Darkness

Thread: My Fan-Made Quests and Campaigns for Zombicide:Black Plague (+ some Massive Darkness

Default My Fan-Made Quests and Campaigns for Zombicide:Black Plague (+ some Massive Darkness

Below is a link to the Quests I've created:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x3w15cl66...tV1NL6o8a?dl=0

- 1 campaign made of 6 Quests
    - 15 standalone Quests, with 4 of them being Massive Darkness crossovers.

Chris

Cool thank you these are very much appreciated, My wife and I have been playing your quests. I also use it as a what next to paint currently finishing the stranger things gang.

For KS exclusives use could i recommend a including a foot note for suitable substitutes. Here's us just starting "Q5 To The Kingdom Borders".

Name:  68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f5773647a68304b2e6a7067.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  784.9 KB
    Last edited by smtk; 10-11-2018 at 06:11 AM.

Thank you for your feedback. I'll look at what can be done for the KX exclusive topic.

And I'm happy you enjoyed the Quests.

For your information, I made another campaign called "Beyond Borders" which is a sequel of the campaign you're currently playing. You can get the file in the same dropbox folder I've listed in the first message of this thread.

If you played the previous campaign with the Survivors from the Core box, you can use the Ultimate Survivors that came with the Green Horde Kisckstarter to follow up. That being said, from your picture, it sounds like you played the quests with other Survivors (btw, your painted minis are gorgeous!)

Last edited by chris@epawn; 10-11-2018 at 06:55 AM.

thanks this looks great i just bought ZBP but dont have massive darkness can i still use this fan made quests?

thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by smtk View Post
    Cool thank you these are very much appreciated, My wife and I have been playing your quests. I also use it as a what next to paint currently finishing the stranger things gang.

For KS exclusives use could i recommend a including a foot note for suitable substitutes. Here's us just starting "Q5 To The Kingdom Borders".

Name:  68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f5773647a68304b2e6a7067.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  784.9 KB
    By the way, where did you find the page with the Skills? This one seems really neat and much better that the one-page version I found on Boardgamegeek. Would you please be kind enough to share the file?

Quote Originally Posted by Yozza View Post
    thanks this looks great i just bought ZBP but dont have massive darkness can i still use this fan made quests?

thanks again
    You don't need Massive Darkness for the campaign called "To the Kingdom Borders". But you'll need these tiles + green horde for the campaign called "Beyond Borders".

OK thanks for the info I have the base game atm. Thinking of getting wulfsburg

Very cool looking scenarios. I downloaded “To the Kingdom Borders”. Is there a quest creator that you use for the layout? I’d like to put my quests into this format.
    Matthew