Thread: Other Stuff for Rivet Wars?

Cool Other Stuff for Rivet Wars?

Hello everyone!

i bought Rivet Wars Core box 2 weeks ago for under 20 Eur (Germany). I love it so much that i bought some days later a complete Kickstarter pledge with all addons/expansions (+ jetpacker and treasure hunter) which is very rare here in Germany (and it had cost me a lot of money but i think it's worth it ;-) ).
    I've searched the Internet for more Scenarios (official Website, the wiki etc.)...
    Are there more Scenarios especially for the air Units (like the plant-destroying Scenario in the battle for Brighton box) and i have also a few more questions:

Does anyone have Terrain pieces from chibi battlefield range from combatzone-scenery.co.uk ?

Exists alternate rules for alt. infantry? I think it makes no sense that elite-looking troops have same stats like "Standard" troops...

Thanks in advance!

There are other scenarios in the download section here: http://rivetwars.com/
    I've not got the chibi terrain, but do have some of his space stuff, good quality stuff.
    Not even thought about additional rules for the alternate infantry. Problem is if you make them better, is the bonus worth an extra point? If not and its only a slight difference, then these would always be used instead of the basic grunt whenever possible.

thanks! I've seen the scenarios on the website (they are great!) but exists somewhere another Scenarios besides these on www.tehill.net (great page too!)?

Welcome to the party, pal!

Welcome to Rivet Wars. Good to see you. There are more scenarios on this forum as well as below on tom's website.

I believe another good resource is the rivet wars wiki : http://rivetwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rivet_Wars_Wiki under the community section. I would check out Decar's lovely website where there are many people's custom scenarios.

I also have a youtube where I will eventually be going over some scenario ideas and the like. I am currently working on a "Scenario editor walkthrough" but I'm debating reshooting because it's a little boring and it was right before I got sick so I sound very drone-ful.

I hope any of these help!
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios