Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not a spammer. Honest.

Nuffin to do wiv Cassar! Torn blue sky's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default I'm not a spammer. Honest.

Please...For the LOVE. OF. GOD...Just let me start a WIP...Just...Just stop telling me it's spam, redirecting me and other such bollocks. Screw the nut.

This is a wip, or would have been, may still be! Lets see what the forum does next! I'm off to possibly be creative...Possibly get horrifically drunk. Maybe both.

Well deus grazi...

So. Stuff.

Not the best images , but it's an idea and blah blah, i'm done here for now >
    Last edited by Torn blue sky; 10-12-2017 at 08:06 AM.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Are you trying to post more than 4 pictures? That seemed to trigger the spam filter for me
    error 404: signature not found

Blog Entries

Neupe. Even put it down to one...Yet somehow it let me edit that to put in pictures. *kicks puppy*
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Im reporting this thread. Clearly spam.

Blog Entries

I think you'll find the average can of spam is far more expensive than anything I can produce. Jokes on you!

I feel your pain, fookin site did the same too me, one moment everythings hunki dori the next.......

Last edited by cassar; 10-12-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

ended up going chrome.

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

*** Forbidden. Please enable JavaScript. Message seems to be spam. ***

Blog Entries

I'm using chrome! It just decided to hoop me for the sack of it! I also have to state at this point, if I ever see yellow again i'm going to puke...

muh hah hah Name:  0c38f62bad8eaf9c2f9739e8a2ea29ad--coldplay-yellow-yellow-asthetic.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  34.7 KB

Just in case

Name:  61g646QmRgL._SL1100_.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  84.4 KB

Blog Entries

Y'bollox...

More stuff, mostly armour. Can't get a decent pic for the life of me. Tried to sort it a bit but pfff, seems like it just wants to be bleached or saturated or w/e without showing any of the actual detail.

No idea how to stop it doing that...Granted it's just a phone but still. never been that crappy before. (once again spam so i'll need to just edit this...Actually feel like quitting due to that alone right now tbh)

Last edited by Torn blue sky; 10-12-2017 at 03:22 PM.

Not too often i get to mess with you lol, youre usually bullit proof, now there's blood in the water i cant help it

On a serious note i had these issues too. i ended up going through 3r party host Tinypics theyre an offshoot of photobucket only without the stupid charges.all ok now.

the back pack and helmet look great, the highlights especially pop

Blog Entries

yeah I noticed as soon as I upload they're all hooped, nothing like the originals... Figure it out soon enough. this is a test through google photos. Just annoys me the picture isn't anything like what's in it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Good work mate.
    I'm still finding it difficult to even look at another marine
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

Blog Entries

Ta, yeah I just thought it'd be the easiest way to ease back in so to speak. Why I then thought it'd be a good idea to paint a yellow one, however... I hear voices in the night telling me to do bad things...

Very nice strong yellow. Base rocks and knowing the finished piece together will rock !!!

good stuff, i like it thus far, good yellow

Blog Entries

Bit of an update, probably doesn't seeem like anything major just working on the reds and yellow....And getting very very sick of yellow. That said i'm grudgingly coming into the fact that diving back in the deep end with the biggest bastard of all the colours has pushed both muscle memory and my patience to the extremes. Looking forward to not painting/fixing/doing anything with that colour after this. Couple more little details, black played about with I did some green...GREEN! Which actually felt like a relief....It sort of reminded me that , yes, there are more colours than red and yellow.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Wow. That marine is coming out awesome! Really nice work with Yellow!