I'm not a spammer. Honest. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm not a spammer. Honest.

Blog Entries

Om nom nom nom.

Anyway just a post to say there is progress with proof. No progress with pictures though, clearly. Still more to do but ho-hum it's getting there...About as quickly as a lame hedgehog grossing a motorway.

I am that hedgehog. I will make it, I am determined. I can see bacon roll on the other side.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

Bacon burger poo. Hmmmmmmm.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Blog Entries

Kangaroo burger? Tastes like Venison. True story.
    I have a cunning plan...So cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a Weasel...

nice work mush...did you change the base? i liked the pile of nid bodies more
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

That's a deep and intense yellow mate. Yellow can be a right bitch to just get smooth and even

Blog Entries

That one's for something else Cass =P Next in line. Calling this done apart from base, just sick of looking at it basically. I'll do the proper photoey stuff whenever and when the base is mounted. Cheers for the comments chaps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Get the thing mounted and a link up nobby lets get this toad on the show. Oh and well done.

a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.

Nice, work and the yellow and red! Glad to see another idiot on the forums trying to take on stupid hard color combos :P Damn primaris make us dream so big...
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Blog Entries

It was actually a sort of; "Ok so I need practice...How can I most annoy myself" Scenario. Still looks bleached as hell on white light and phone cam but i'm at the "fuckit" point, do the proper way later, didn't even bother trying to tweak it....yes that's how far it is on my nerves. I can empathise with your scars sitrep. Entirely.

ED; Cass must you make everything sound like a night out in Dublin? Some of us have standards!
    Last edited by Torn blue sky; 10-30-2017 at 02:08 PM.

the finished thing looks grand, very tidy paint job, will look forward to seeing it on the base.

Quote Originally Posted by Torn blue sky View Post
    It was actually a sort of; "Ok so I need practice...How can I most annoy myself" Scenario. Still looks bleached as hell on white light and phone cam but i'm at the "fuckit" point, do the proper way later, didn't even bother trying to tweak it....yes that's how far it is on my nerves. I can empathise with your scars sitrep. Entirely.

ED; Cass must you make everything sound like a night out in Dublin? Some of us have standards!
    low one 's lol

sugar..have to retract that last statement in light of Durham red.