Chaotic Creations WIP - Page 35
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Chaotic Creations WIP

Thank you all for your comments, it’s very much appreciated

I have had enough of looking at this marine, and gave him a quick finish to get him complete... Now that he’s done I think I should have spent more time on the final touches (like the ammo pouches, seriously what do you call that lol ), but the interest was dying extremely quickly so I thought it better to finish him, than have him sitting in the unfinished stack... plus I’m planning on giving him as a gift so it had to be completed.
    im really looking forward concentrating on some of my other projects and getting this one out of the way.
    anyways here he is.....

Name:  7B342009-CDB7-4126-B648-61DC2CC0F6FB.jpeg
Views: 305
Size:  171.8 KB
    Last edited by Chaotic Creations; 12-22-2018 at 09:19 AM.

Wonderfulwork. Hell raiser anybody ?????;-) greatness in color work.

Massive thanks as always BAM !!!!

Well Slaanesh man is loaded to the gallery if you care for a look... thanks in advance if you do

http://www.coolminiornot.com/433387

He looks fabulous! I'll admit, when I saw the first shots of the pink armor I was like "ok, this is... interesting" but the final model just friggin works. Of course the fact that you can actually paint helps The shading, the freehand, the skintones, it is all very cool, very nicely done!

Those ammo pouches though

Quote Originally Posted by gorb View Post
    He looks fabulous! I'll admit, when I saw the first shots of the pink armor I was like "ok, this is... interesting" but the final model just friggin works. Of course the fact that you can actually paint helps The shading, the freehand, the skintones, it is all very cool, very nicely done!

Those ammo pouches though
    yes those ammo pouches lol....
    thanks gorb I really appreciate your comment...

Voted! Wonderfully different model, nice deviation from the norm in tribute to Slaanesh

Thank you foxtail my friend...

well its it’s Christmas morning here in the land of OZ, so I wish all the CMONers a very Merry Christmas. Hopefully everyone gets spoilt with hobby goodness and manages to squeeze a little painting time in.

A massive thank you to those who took the time to vote and comment on the Slannesh marine... very much appreciated!!!

Well I just had to jump on the zarbag wagon and start my set... I’ve decided to start with one of the normal guys to try out a colour scheme I had in mind for them. I’m thinking I will paint this lot up and perhaps start playing a few games, as the gaming side of the hobby is starting to intrigue me a little.

anyways this is the colour scheme I’m going for...

Name:  0CA7AF61-FAC2-4B90-BD5A-59917E117629.jpeg
Views: 244
Size:  675.3 KB

That's great color scheme! now I'm bothered I didn't come up with this. Yellow hood ads very much to the overall feel.

Voted and commented! I really love that Slaanesh marine. You did a fantastic job on him and I think it is a pretty unique take as well. Great job on the freehand on the shoulder plates. I look forward to seeing more pictures of this Gobbo in the near future!

Yeah nice choice of colours for the goblins CC, I've always thought the night goblins look good when they have quite a bright colour incorporated into the robes scheme.

Voted! Nice job. Looking forward to see Grot progress :-)

Thank you arkaan, kuribo, sigmar and graishak for your wonderful comments, it is very much appreciated.

let me start by wishing everyone a happy new year... I hope all has had a killer time over the festive period and hasn’t over indulged in all the finer things in life
    well it has already been a cracking start to the new year having logged in tonight and seeing my little space marine up on homepage in the new and notable!!! Has been a little personal goal of mine to have a figure in there, and really wasn’t expecting it with this one...
    i know it doesn’t really mean much, and let’s face it this figure isn’t half as well painted as a lot of the stuff you see get posted to the gallery, but I am quite chuffed to see it there , I’m not really sure why it’s there as the score is quite average, but adequately voted for the given paint job.

i am going to use this little achievement as a bit of a motivational boost to push myself this year and try to product some high quality painting (key word ‘try’).... and hopefully get a few more figures in the new and notable section!!!

anyways just want to say a massive thanks to everyone who stops by my thread, and I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KruleBear View Post
    Congrats Chaotic and Happy New Year.
    Cheers krule,

well was only short lived as the masses have spoken and the score plummeted dramatically hahaha oh well it was cool while it lasted.

Congrats all the same! Keep that momentum going.
    Enjoy the beginning of a new year.

Happy new year mate, and congrats on the front page!

Definitely an excellent colour scheme for the gobbo there. I might have to rob it in future

I also like the color scheme you chose for the gobs. Great job on it so far!

Voted! I don't care so much about those new gobbos but you doing a excellent job on this guy! Keep it up.

Congrats bud!!!! Def a deserved claim!!!