Chaotic Creations WIP - Page 40
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Chaotic Creations WIP

That is a great dio! Is that real wood or did you sculpt it from something?

Thanks mate... yeah it’s real wood. It looked so good in its natural state that I wanted to leave it, but as it’s a piece for a painting comp I figured I had better paint it

The little squig cave scene has managed to win a store final in Everchosen so now moves on to go into the mix with all the amazing paint jobs from around the world. So pretty much the journey ends there I would say I’m pretty stoked with the result and really looking forward to seeing all the other entries from around the globe.

Congrats on winning and moving on for a chance at the Everchosen!

Thanks ekipage, really appreciate it mate.

Anyways moving on I will be picking back up the piece I was working on before being distracted with Everchosen.
    I had started work on Tyra from blacksun minis. Such a great sculpt and heaps of detail. I didn’t get far into it before I decided to enter into the comp. Had only done the assembly and made a bit of a start on the base.
    Have really been looking forward to this one... this is the progress so far, as can be seen I haven’t done a hell of a lot yet.

Name:  AEF94B90-BF71-471F-9D88-A8D93F087BC9.jpeg
Views: 71
Size:  738.3 KB

Really glad to have you back on here, mate! I just voted and commented finally. Congratulations for moving on in Everchosen and it is well-deserved I'd say.

This new mini is very intriguing and a big change from what you just completed. Is it 75mm? I know Black Sun only makes that scale and if so, then I applaud you taking on a large scale project! Looking forward to more updates from one of Oz's most talented painters

The squig cave diorama looks great. Can’t wait to see more progress on the next piece.