Chaotic Creations WIP - Page 33
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast

Thread: Chaotic Creations WIP

Stuck in painting limbo under a pile of unpainted minis

that's what I thought. I have looked at a few TGG figures before, but didn't recall seeing this one. Great paint job btw.

Agreed, awesome job there. Great colour choices. I've got that model too, as well as a load of others from the 2 Kickstarters ha. Might paint some one day!

Hellgirl looks really good and I'm heartbroken that I will never get to paint one! It does make me feel better knowing that you did such a killer job on it! BAM is right about the level up too. TGG sculpts look amazing and one of these days I'm going to give one a shot. I really like the scenic base like others have mentioned too. Will you be painting anymore TGG minis in the future?

Long time no comment CC...apologies.

Love the Demon Girl so far...must be great to know you are working on such a unique piece. The shirt definitely offers up the opportunity for some quirky freehand....

the facial expression on the devil girl lol its epic "i am so thru with this s*&t" lol hate painting red, show off
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Thank you so much all for the comments you guys are the best...

well personally i love the raging heroes sculpts and the casting is pretty damn good too, not to say it’s perfect, but really good... in saying that a couple of their figures I have are absolute perfection, such nice casts. So to answer the question, yes I have a few more TGG figures which I will be making a start on soon... I just love them!!!

@kuribo - as for the devil girl, if you want a copy I can always ask the question, I’m pretty sure she would be more than happy to print you one, let me know if your keen???

@hairster - damn it, I so wish you showed me that picture earlier, man that would have been cool haha, very fitting... I’ve already started a freehand so I will carry on with that, but I might use that little pic in the future...

well I have been working on a few figures but nothing really worth showing as yet, will update when there’s something better to show...
    i more been going hard on my renovation (as such) and am close to finishing up my new paint space, which will be awesome cause I’m getting over having all my painting stuff packed away and having to rummage through boxes looking for things I’m looking forward to getting back into some serious painting...

once again thank Hanks you all for the comments

Stuck in painting limbo under a pile of unpainted minis

Maybe you could work the "Hail Satan" text in if it fits? Maybe across the back near the top or bottom? Looking forward to the updated pick of the devil girl.

Just waiting on a plinth to arrive for devil girl, so going to wait to fix it before applying the finishing touches.

in the meantime just having a little play around for fun with a couple of crappy little figures I had laying around, still quite a bit to do to get it looking half way decent, but hopefully will turn out looking pretty cool Here’s where it’s at anyways???

Name:  7C970A18-2895-4CEA-A0B0-F0AEF50E16D2.jpeg
Views: 94
Size:  222.7 KB

I like this a lot CC. Very dramatic lol scene!!!! A success !!!

Cool diorama. You really got the plants to be believable for the scene. Big thumbs up from me.

Thanks BAM and krule

These are a few of the plants I made, they are the ones I’m not too happy with, the first few I made and I was sick of them sitting around hence why I made this scene to use them up. And I thought I would use them with these two grots as these two sculpts are my least favourite but work well together in this little scene...
    so essentially I’m making a scene from things I really dislike haha, but surprisingly it’s very satisfying to do

First grot for the dio just about done

Name:  1082C8B2-61BB-453A-9750-9392233D9435.jpeg
Views: 63
Size:  295.4 KB

Name:  44903266-D4E1-4A5E-8164-9847E9CB2DD2.jpeg
Views: 65
Size:  388.4 KB

Bit of an update:

Name:  8F1B2C9A-19C3-4F13-89F8-E466AF7C8FDF.jpeg
Views: 47
Size:  183.5 KB

You’ll hear this a lot some folk make commotion about either drilling out the barrel or black out the barrel. You probably were going to do it . There’s nothing to add regarding the painting... it’s extremley well dine bud!!!!

Haha yeah, didn’t think it would take too long for someone to pick that up... I haven’t worked the metals yet, but yeah I will be painting in the barrels. Would normally drill them but the shotgun is ridiculously small and I doubt I would find a bit that small, so I figured I would paint them both instead of having one with and one without

Those guys look like they’d be right at home in my Japanese peace lily! Nice work on the grots, love the slightly different skin tones

Love the juicy green. Great contrast and clean seperation with blacklining. Keep it on

The left gobbo is now overshining the right one. The skin is looking great.
    The black leaves at the front are kind of not 100% fitting to the scene... what's the reason for putting some "dead" plant into the scene?
    Besides that the base is just looking awesome!!!