New here, just a question on submiting pictures

Thread: New here, just a question on submiting pictures

Question New here, just a question on submiting pictures

So I check the FAQ and didn't find a answer there and don't know where to find it. I submitted a image a day or two ago and it says "Status: waiting" What does that mean? Waiting for what exactly? I guess no one can see it since it still has only 1 automatic vote? I don't get it so, can someone please explain this part to me? Thanks

waiting for approval from an admin (mostly Dragonreach). He(or others) look at it, that it's a mini not a nude or something else and approves the upload.
    After that it'll be visible to everyone.

The funny part is, that even until then the link lives, so if you send it to others they can vote.
    Forgot, that it works again.

Quote Originally Posted by MAXXxxx View Post
    waiting for approval from an admin (mostly Dragonreach). He(or others) look at it, that it's a mini not a nude or something else and approves the upload.
    After that it'll be visible to everyone.

The funny part is, that even until then the link lives, so if you send it to others they can vote.
    Interesting, so they are not really super fast in the approvals then XD But what if it's a let's say auction that lasts 3 days or something short, you pay the points to link it and that people can see it and they don't approve it in those 3 days? Does that happen or?

Quote Originally Posted by CroWarGamePainting View Post
    Interesting, so they are not really super fast in the approvals then XD But what if it's a let's say auction that lasts 3 days or something short, you pay the points to link it and that people can see it and they don't approve it in those 3 days? Does that happen or?
    Super Fast”, sorry but I can’t spend 24/7 on here.
    I’m normally in at least three times a day, BUT last few days were up at my Dad’s and internet there is limited.
    I’ve not missed more than a day in the last week or so, even when I went to Eindhoven.

Maximum you can expect to wait is normally 24 hours while I’m travelling, so be advised I’m going to Prague week of the 20th November.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Super Fast”, sorry but I can’t spend 24/7 on here.
    I’m normally in at least three times a day, BUT last few days were up at my Dad’s and internet there is limited.
    I’ve not missed more than a day in the last week or so, even when I went to Eindhoven.

Maximum you can expect to wait is normally 24 hours while I’m travelling, so be advised I’m going to Prague week of the 20th November.
    Good to know for future references, thanks a lot for the information.

Psst you have to be nice to DR he's a sorceror people's shits disapeared for good round here, no proofs ever been found, no bodies , no murder wapons nuthin tread carefully.....
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

Mike you should ask for another moderator. There's only you and Avelorn active nowadays, should ask if anyone's interested?
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.

I vote ten ball
    LAAARRFF, I SPLIT MY SIDES!!

cassar [demigod] |ˈdemēˌgäd|
    noun ( fem. demigoddess |ˈdemēˌgädis| )
    a being with partial or lesser divine status, such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god and a mortal, or a mortal raised to divine rank.
    • a person who is greatly admired or feared.
    ORIGIN mid 16th cent.: translating Latin semideus .

on a serious note, i do commissions, no really i do, ask and ye shall receive

I vote cassar!!!!
    1. 'Painting is a companion with whom one may hope to walk a great part of life's journey.' W. Churchill
    Thank you for asking but I don't do commissions.