Eki's WIPs - finally got the gumption to post something - Page 49
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849

Thread: Eki's WIPs - finally got the gumption to post something

Thanks Darthmarsh.
    Thank you Milk, glad you liked her. If I had it to do over again, I think I would have painted the lines in metallic and then maybe a hint of the neon paints in parts of it. Make it look like she is machine underneath with some of the neon probably would give it some nice glow effect.

That piece turned out to be your best brother!!!

Thanks BAM!

In the meantime here is what I am working on now
    Name:  Kong Wip.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  194.5 KB

Ah, I've seen this guy before, from Scale Bro, i believe this is your base for NMM gold?

Hey metalasmedium, the figure is from Cartoon Miniatures. Actually I am just doing it as leather and the bits still in grey will be metal. I might try to do NMM on that part but I am rubbish at it since I just can't seem to wrap my head around the technique for NMM. I find going to actual classes are better than watching youtube for me to pick up on some of these techniques because I prefer to be able to ask questions when I learn something. I have done nmm a couple times, but to me it just looks barely passable like I am missing either a smooth transition or not using enough contrast in the colors, or the highlights just seem off.