Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tero's New WIP

Default Tero's New WIP

OK! So I am ready to try start again that hobby thing, dug up my old miniature painting desk in the back room. Waiting on some nice miniatures that should arrive in the mail. In the meantime I will start lay down my stuff and full up my drawers. See you soon!

Name:  IMG_7996.jpg
Views: 221
Size:  782.0 KB

Good luck mate, I hope your wrist is doing better and I look forward to seeing what you come up with

Ahaha ha that's my boy- let's do this ter!!!!

Awesomee. I may need to get some popcorn and watch the artistry develop.

The big man is back, awesome news mate.
    Visit me on Putty and Paint

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/Mally17

OH HELL YEAH! The Tero is back baby! Lets rock bro. Cant wait to see you in action again, but please take it slow, because as excited as I am, I dont want you messing up your wrist any more.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Welcome back Physio and healing first sir! Take it slow and most important have fun with the new minis!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Hey thanks all! Let just say that I think the worst is behind me.

Hey look at this model new sculpt on P&P from Freeman, I felt in love right away!!!!!! What you guys think?

Of course I would chose the version with a mask

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/projects/15801

Name:  final1__sized_l.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  340.4 KB

Name:  final1b__sized_l.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  358.6 KB
    Last edited by Teronus; 12-11-2017 at 07:31 PM.

Good news mate.
    Jaoquin has done some amazing work this last year or so and no exception here. It would be a great piece for you work back into the paints, get the feel going again.
    Visit me on Putty and Paint

http://www.puttyandpaint.com/Mally17

Over the last year he's become my favourite sculptor of large scale figures, this one is also excellent and if I didn't already have too much stuff I'd be buying it. You were always good at metals and this figure has plenty of opportunity for that plus the larger scale would be a nice way to ease into things, hopefully without straining your wrist too much (just avoid the temptation for your signature tiny freehand for now )

Ohhh yeeeeah!!!

Yessir TERONUS + paint and brushes= HE WHO “R O C K S” at TMM!!!

rem: it’s just like riding a bike- right from the first stroke , you’ll be back to who you are-slayer sword winning Jocelyn Goyette!!!

welcome back.
    I'll be watching how this turns out. The sculpt looks great and you can do some extreme miniature patterns/freehand.
    Forgot, that it works again.

Hey hey... Yeah unfortunately it's not in the shop yet, as soon as it's ready for pre-order I am ordering!

@all; Thanks for the warm welcome!

Open for bussiness

Name:  IMG_7998.jpg
Views: 73
Size:  980.4 KB

In the meantime I want to start doing flats, more adequate for what I love to do "mini freehand":

Received 2 in the mail today 2 are back order, the one I want to start right now is BO so I might start with the Warlord,

Elven Warlord bust, 70mm high

Name:  IMG_8000.jpg
Size:  1.18 MB

I got a steampunk girl also 70mm high

Name:  IMG_8001.jpg
Size:  927.1 KB

And it's snowing right now

Name:  IMG_8003.jpg
Size:  707.8 KB
    Last edited by Teronus; 12-12-2017 at 06:38 PM.

woo woo! they look good. the lass reminds me of kelly from hassle free. very cool miniature. take care buddy

Good to see you back Teronus...good to hear you are on the mend and back in the right frame of mind for painting.

Welcome back! I hope the wrist is feeling better, don't over do it from the start, wouldn't want to have to take another break. I think it's awesome you're going to do some flats. After attending some "open system" shows that had a lot of flats, I've fallen in love with them. I want to get into them myself. Can't wait to see what you do with yours.

nice. have you seen the pin up flatz by pili pili? of the mucha ones? I see a new obsession starting!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo