Vallejo Model Color Orange Red which game color most closely matches it?

Thread: Vallejo Model Color Orange Red which game color most closely matches it?

Default Vallejo Model Color Orange Red which game color most closely matches it?

Currently i am awaiting secret weapons paint Orange Rust,i have however been told that the Model Color Orange Red closely matches it.
    However since i have a lot of Game colors i wanted to check on which color matches it most close however here the two comparison pages i normally use (one being a google doc and the other is dakkadakkadakka) and the two disagree very much on the color
    the google doc says that the game color Heavy Orange is most closely matched to Orange Red, however Dakkadakka says that the model color most closely matched to Heavy Orange is German Orange.
    So anyone know which game color the model color Orange Red most closely resembles??

VGC Hot Orange is a pretty close match.

Edit: there isn't much difference at all between my two bottles. If the Secret Weapon stuff is similar all I can say is ouch that's gonna be bright. Mini modelling seems to have a thing about unrealistically orange rust. Just look at GW's Ryza Rust...the stuff burns my retinas. Yes, rust can be orange but rarely is it ever all orange. A lot of rust has more orangey brown and yellowish orange when it comes to orange. There are some brown and russet tones too as metal doesn't often rust all over at the same rate even if exposed to the elements at the same time.
    Last edited by bullfrog; 12-16-2017 at 08:18 PM.