Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My order in the store has been processing for two weeks!

Exclamation My order in the store has been processing for two weeks!

I don't know how these kinda things work but I ordered a copy of Xenoshyft: Dreadmire at the beginning of December. Sure I'm an international buyer but hey I'm still using the store. And two weeks after my order is still processing. I ordered it as a Christmas present and at this rate I might not even receive it by then. What gives guys? Is it stuck in the warehouse being used as a building support or something? Or are you waiting for the tectonic plate shifts of the earth's crust to precipitate it to my doorstep? I mean in seriousness it's probably been misplaced in the warehouse or something. That's fine, but two weeks is an awful long time even for an international order. So please please please find that copy of Xenoshyft, de-squish it and send it off to me. Thanks! I understand that some things get lost in transit and there's bound to be a parcel that fell off the rails. But still! 'Get me that pigeon, if it's the last thing you do!' Hope to receive some feedback on this matter soon and a merry Christmas to you all, Steele

Just to add my voice to this. Same situation: international backer, Xenoshyft, christmas gift, 2 week processing...

I'm chiming in too. Made an order from the store on November 27, status: processing. Tried to call the customer service number. Why even list that CMON? I realize you may not want to clear hundreds of voicemail messages, but do something. Hire a secretary, get your money's worth out of them. Improve your customer service and tell me what's going on with my order, please.

I'm a US buyer and my order has been processing for over two weeks as well. It doesn't seem to be just an international issue.

Tried emailing and got nothing past an electronic confirmation.
    Tried calling during business hours, but the call immediately ends.

Same here. Ordered on Nov. 29...still processing! What gives?

Same. It’s my first order, and if I ever get it, it’ll most likely be my last.

Same here... Still waiting for my order or for any news from CMoN.

+1 Made a order the past week and still in "Processing" status ...

2 weeks is a lot (I'd write to support at least once, probably more), but 1 week seems 'normal', especially because of the number of orders because of the holiday sale.

I ordered on black friday(24th Nov) and got a mail that it's on it's way on 5th dec (about 10 days),
    did a fast Confrontation order yesterday... I don't expect it to be shipped before new year (would be great, but not likely)
    Forgot, that it works again.

I think you lucked out MAXXxxx, I ordered on Nov 27th and still haven't heard anything on shipping.

My guess is this is in partly due to a big increase in the number of orders thanks to the big sales they have been offering on the figures (and partly due to a lack of adequate staffing to process the orders). I expected there'd be some delay, but 2 weeks seemed a bit long and 3 weeks is definitely longer than I anticipated. A bunch of extra orders should cause a small delay, this goes beyond that. They need to hire more staff to keep things moving along. Thankfully I wasn't ordering anything for holiday presents (well, aside for presents from me to me), so the wait is merely annoying.

Same... ordered the 29th. Created a support ticket. They should have some kind of email or something on the page with an estimated wait time if they're impacted by holiday buying.

My order has been processing for 16 days as well. Luckily my order was not for Christmas gifts so no big rush. At over 70% off I am fine with waiting a while, however I do think that they should either post some type of statement to this forum or on the main page along with a general timeframe expectation to get these orders filled. C'mon CMON!

Heading into week three here (order 12/5), as well. I reached out to support (through the pop-up form that comes up when you click the purple "Support" button from within the Shop) about a week after placing the order, got the following email (in my Spam folder) a few days later:

Thank you for contacting us and we understand your concern. We are processing thousands of custom online orders that were placed due to the holiday sale, which is causing a delayed delivery time for all orders. You can view your current order status at the following link: https://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/sales/guest/form/

Once your order has been shipped you will receive an email that provides tracking information. Currently we do not have an estimated shipping date for your order. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience and for supporting CMON.
    Best regards,
    Charlie

I might have been willing to cut them slack if there weren't plenty of customers stating that their orders were processed quickly. Leads me to believe they don't have all of the inventory on-hand. Either way, I'll give them six more days, then I open a dispute with PayPal and get my money back...

I just got a response from a CSR saying that they just can't keep up with the volume from the Black Friday sale. No indication as to when they'll catch up, just asking for patience.

Quote Originally Posted by joboyogi View Post
    Same... ordered the 29th. Created a support ticket. They should have some kind of email or something on the page with an estimated wait time if they're impacted by holiday buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    I think you lucked out MAXXxxx, I ordered on Nov 27th and still haven't heard anything on shipping.
    Same here, placed orders on the 27th and they've been "processing" since the 28th. The CMON store has always been slow for me, but never like this. I get that the Cyber Monday sale was very popular, but they should've thought about that with the amount of massive discounts they were giving. If you're not ready to accommodate the load, maybe discount different things every week to spread the load out.

Quote Originally Posted by fluisterwoud View Post
    maybe discount different things every week to spread the load out.
    that would have killed me because of postage, once every order.
    Forgot, that it works again.

I also ordered on the 27th of Nov. Got a response asking for patience as well. The deals I got make up for the delay, but based on how fast things were selling out, I just hope that all of my orders get fulfilled.

I too am waiting for my order to ship. But have only been waiting since 14 Dec 2017.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain927 View Post
    The deals I got make up for the delay, but based on how fast things were selling out, I just hope that all of my orders get fulfilled.
    Not to be a downer or anything, but I wouldn't count on it..got one of my smaller orders that was had an item refunded..Haven't gotten my large order yet, so I guess we'll see.
    For God and Country,
    TheLost

My WIP thread: http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...34-TheLost-WIP

So I think that right now Cool Mini or Not is seriously dropping the ball. I've been waiting on order for a full three weeks. I've tried calling, support tickets, etc. No dice. I've posted a buyer beware warning on my personal facebook page alerting all my friends about the situation and my personally poor experience with the company. If I don't hear back from the company or see that my item has shipped (and I receive it within a week of that alert), I will be contacting my financial institution and requesting a refund and filing a fraud complaint. They're quick to take the money, slow to produce the goods, and with absolutely zero customer service... This will likely be my last time purchasing directly from them if I ever buy a Cool Mini or Not product again. I could get better service from Forgeworld or Games Workshop who is overseas from me or any of a number of other companies that could be getting my money for their stuff.

EDIT: Though given how you can't get a hold of them (by phone or support ticket) and there is no general support e-mail to reach out to them. I wonder if they even care.
    Last edited by Bruce Young; 12-28-2017 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Added a personal thought