Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My order in the store has been processing for two weeks!

Newbie, please be gentle Lio_qc's Avatar

From this page Pygmalion Order 29th November received the 13th January
    So shipments doesn't follow order date. Most order date from the 27th.

Just had a shipping notification for a November order.

Quote Originally Posted by Lio_qc View Post
    From this page Pygmalion Order 29th November received the 13th January
    So shipments doesn't follow order date. Most order date from the 27th.
    And that, more than the delay, is what's got the most chance of making me really pissed. I've seen a number of people who have received their orders mention refunded pieces, so it looks like CMON sold more than they had of a number of figures. Could just be a system glitch. With so many orders coming in at the same time, perhaps it didn't update properly. Regardless of the reason, if orders aren't being fulfilled in order, then you could miss out on a figure while someone who ordered it after you did still gets a copy.

For my order, I know one of the figures had only 2-3 left when I placed my order. So if it gets refunded I'll be annoyed, but understand perhaps it had actually sold out before I ordered one. But the other pieces all had 10+, in one case 50+. So if anything of those are missing, then I will be really frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey03 View Post
    For my order, I know one of the figures had only 2-3 left when I placed my order. So if it gets refunded I'll be annoyed, but understand perhaps it had actually sold out before I ordered one. But the other pieces all had 10+, in one case 50+. So if anything of those are missing, then I will be really frustrated.
    I did the exact same thing. All of my orders had well over 20 pieces left at time of order, one had 95. I rolled the dice on a single piece with 2 items left that, based on previous experience, I don't expect to receive. Unfortunately, with other folks getting their items, from orders placed well after mine, I'm bracing myself for disappointment.

I just received shipping notice for my order placed December 23. It is only for one model. I hope they are able to get everyone e what they ordered.

Order placed 12/3/17, just got an update today saying it has shipped. Now just have to see if my whole order shows up or if stuff is MIA.

How do you cancel your order? I have looked. I have sent messages to customer support, multiple times. I am tired of waiting on a company that does not care about its customers.

I apologize for all of your delays. I assure you we are working as diligently and fast as possible. This year Holiday Sale surpassed our anticipated sale. The entire team is working to get out your product as quickly as possible. Some items have been refunded if we were unable to locate said item. It is never our intention to over sale or sale an item that we are not able to locate. The customer support team is working as quickly as possible in responding to all tickets but there have been a large influx of tickets. This has caused some delays in response. Your orders are not shipping in numerical order as it would take longer to do so. We have several different teams pulling, packing and shipping your orders. This gives many variables for some items to ship sooner than others. Our goal is to have all items from the Holiday Sale shipped by January 26th. We are on target to hit that goal at this time. If you would like a refund please submit a ticket at https://support.cmon.com/hc/en-us. Again the team at CMON values all of the support we have received and will receive in the future. We will use this as a learning experience for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CMON_Brandy View Post
    Some items have been refunded if we were unable to locate said item.
    Your orders are not shipping in numerical order as it would take longer to do so.
    I sure hope early orders are still being prioritized for low-stock items.

I made a large-ish order back in November, and many items are now listed as being out-of-stock. It would be awful and unfair if many of the items ended up being refunded due to lack of availability because someone later on ordered it.

CMON Brandy, Thank you for updating us on this thread, I appreciate that you were caught out by the success of the sale but the sale ended over 3 weeks ago and I am afraid that the damage to your reputation is already done. CMON should have communicated with its customers as soon as it new it had a problem, which was in December. You should have found a way of dealing with the orders not only in numerical order but also in a much quicker fashion (temporary staff, overtime, suspending your stock take or even the release of Hate). You should also have offered refunds before Christmas so that people could have chosen to buy presents from elsewhere. Personally I am choosing not to back your latest Kickstarter and would be very reluctant to use your company again. The gaming world is full of other businesses who want my money and whose games are fighting for space on my table, they also have levels of customer service that are not as shambolic as yours. This whole episode has been very disappointing as up until now I have always been a fan of your products.

In the same boat but at least hearing something now is good about the status.

Afraid of the items I ordered not being able to be found in stock now, as some of them were gifts for friends and when they didn't arrive by Xmas I used my own copies I owned of some of those figures to gift my friends expecting the replacements to show up later. Rough to hear that earliest orders weren't necessarily what was filled first when dealing with low stocks of items.
    My current WIP thread. Always looking for critique. Also vote on my Gallery if you're bored

Scherdy: The items are not shipping in order but they are being pulled as close to in order as possible.

I'm glad to year that, CMON_Brandy. Thank you for the information!

Absolutionis: The items may not be shipped in exact order but we are trying to pull in order for this reason.

Scherdy: The items are not shipping in order but they are being pulled as close to in order as possible.
    Absolutionis: The items may not be shipped in exact order but we are trying to pull in order for this reason.
    Excellent. Thank you for the update.

I have been waiting as well for far too long and all i ordered were a couple of miniatures that they said were in stock on the web store. It would not bother me as much but other than the initial "thank you for your purchase email", I have not received ANY updates. If this is how they do business I have no idea how they remain in business. I will definitely not be making further purchases from them after this ordeal is over.

**Edit**
    Is anyone else also having a horrible time just logging into the website or doing anything other than browsing the store? For well over a week now I get constant errors that there were too many redirects. But I do not have this issue anywhere else.
    Last edited by Xanderhook; 01-19-2018 at 05:04 AM.

My item arrived yesterday. I opened and gave it a quick check and everything appears to be in order. Best of luck to all those still waiting.