Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My order in the store has been processing for two weeks!

For what it's worth, it seems the store has been taken down temporarily. Perhaps this downtime will allow CMON to catch up on their orders in the queue.

I hope so, as i am still waiting for my order from the 3rd of this month(still processing). Not to mention that i have had a different order placed on the same day from a smaller company filled and shipped from the UK in that amount of time.

ook, this was weird.
    What I ordered in Nov (black friday) was sent on dec 5.
    I got a refund on dec 28th and the same day a mail, that I should go to the customs office to pay for the package I got. Today I could finally go, it was the BF CMON package (-Conf Griffon, that was refunded).

The second order from around Xmas? apparently not shipped yet, so around februar I guess.
    Forgot, that it works again.

Same situation here, place a large order around November 26th and am still waiting. I called them once, they told me the order would be out by the end of week (that was 3 weeks ago...), and I got a message once (reply to a support request) that they hoped to ship before end of year. I tried to call the same number yesterday and it said the number it was forwarded to was disconnected. That's quite disappointing. Considering CMON had a yearly revenue of 17 million Dollars in 2017, you'd expect a better organization and customer service from them. They are running things worse than most Ma' and Pa' stores than I ordered from.

With the store opening in three days, I'm curious if any of us will get an update on our orders.

I'm still waiting for any word from mine placed late November.

New title : "My order in the store has been processing for two months!"

Newbie, please be gentle Lio_qc's Avatar

They should have put other resolutions than these ones:
    https://www.cmon.com/news/cmon-feature-friday-new-year-s-resolutions

The first sentence is funny:
    "The shame of unpainted miniatures."
    should have been written:
    "The shame of undelivered order".
    And go on like:
    - Talk to customer
    - Improve service
    - Ship order within 2 days like stated in the FAQ

By the way they start a new Kickstarter project ... the 16th of January ...

Same boat as everyone ...
    Last edited by Lio_qc; 01-06-2018 at 02:43 PM.

So it seems the store will reopen on the 8th instead of the 9th. Seems the annual stock take is ahead of schedule.

6 weeks waiting on an order. Opened a ticket 19 days ago, got a polite reply saying they are very busy
    6 weeks and still "Processing" is really poor even if it's the busiest time of the year.

Newbie, please be gentle Lio_qc's Avatar

Just one more comment:
    Amazon on the black friday I order at 10 pm electronic (probably during the worst time) arrived in 2 days and ship directly by amazon. Amazon reported 7.14 million orders and when item was readily available 95% were ship within 36h ... Prime member reported having their order in less than 24h ...

CMON is just a plain bad joke.

I placed my order on November 27 and am still 'Processing'...

I'm thinking we should back their latest kickstarter for $1 and then blast them with questions about our missing orders in the comments and on every update until they can't ignore us in public anymore.

Same here...Nov 27 and still "processing". Service getting acceptable to bad to worse.... If it is some shipment problem...let us know, so we can understand...your silence is just plain bad comms. <shake head>. Just getting plain bad...

i placed on order on Dec 15th sadly it was before i decided to create an account so i cannot check the status of my order, or don't know how to. This is my first order and to be honest i will prob never order from them ever again. its sad that they care this little about answering anything. And it makes me even sadder with how much i like the models.

Joined and placed my first order on the 18th of December also still processing...

Default In the same boat as the rest of you...

Sitting at 34 business days and still processing....
    Sigh...

and literally zero communication.....

Quote Originally Posted by David Schatz View Post
    Sitting at 34 business days and still processing....
    Sigh...

There's a post on the homepage of CMON, stating that they're overwhelmed by the volume of orders. They estimate backlog will be shipped by end Jan or something.
    Models completed in 2016 so far: 16
    Models in WIP: 22

tp://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/gohkm

Quote Originally Posted by gohkm View Post
    There's a post on the homepage of CMON, stating that they're overwhelmed by the volume of orders. They estimate backlog will be shipped by end Jan or something.
    This is all I wanted! Thank you!

Excellent to get an update.

Thanks for the notification.