Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 125

Thread: My order in the store has been processing for two weeks!

  1. #41

    Default

    I placed an order on the 30th of November. And the useless pack of ******** at Cmon haven't even managed to take the ********* box off the shelf.

    No email reply, no explanation, no support.

    **** ****** Company ******* *******
    Last edited by Dragonsreach; 01-14-2018 at 04:32 AM.

  2. #42

    Default

    You took my ****** money without hesitation.

    Where's my ******* product.
    Last edited by Dragonsreach; 01-14-2018 at 04:32 AM.

  3. #43

    Default

    My order of November 29th just arrived without a notification email.

    I am okay with its being here, although they might be rationing figures. I got everything I ordered, but I did not get the duplicates of a couple of things I ordered. Refunds presumably incoming.

  4. #44
    Superfreak!!! Dragonsreach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs, UK (A Geordie in Exile)
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Smedley View Post
    You took my ****** money without hesitation.

    Where's my ******* product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Fulks
    Calm down. They have posted an update now. You'll get your toys in a couple weeks. The lack of communication was the problem, and they have fixed that. It hasn't been the most eloquent, and it's certainly been frustrating... but now that they have posted a completion date for orders, we can give them until that date. When you degenerate into juvenile name-calling and whining, it makes it really hard to be on your side.

    Iknow that it hasn't been the best execution, and I have been vocal about my displeasure regarding their lack of communication for the first 45 days or more.. but I don't think that being vulgar and rude is the solution to anything here. If, after January 26 you don't have your toys, then you can come back and be upset.


    Since I missed the original Comments by Ian Smedley I think that the most effective answer was given by Evan Fulks.

    I can understand dissatisfaction with the delay by posting two foul-mouthed blasts in two minutes not helping your argument.
    If you were so dissatisfied you could have started whatever process to claim your money back from PayPal or via your bank or Credit card.
    Insulting language helps no-one.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

  5. #45

    Default

    I don't need you on my side, and I don't need to help anyone.


    I'm pissed off because a large company took a bunch of my money without hesitation, but continue to neglect sending the product paid for.
    Last edited by Ian Smedley; 01-14-2018 at 06:48 AM. Reason: "safe space" triggered loons.

  6. #46

    Default

    Look Ian think bout it , you came this far , wait the couple of weeks. After that I don’t think anybody can hold it against for being even more livid.there are quite a number of folks who are upset. No one ever said they didn’t have the right to be. You all do . Whatever happened happened weather poor planing and no communication thereafter , whatever it was. But take a breath and I’m sure there will be a way for everyone to make sure this doesn’t happen again. My pop used to tell me you get more bees with honey. However something was done that really upset folks and all have the right. But don’t stoop down to a level where folks stop listening if their swore at. Agin I get you you have that right but now let’s hive them that 2 week time. And at that point again however you act I don’t think at that point any can not understand your deepest frustration .

  7. #47

    Default

    Excellent, great to hear there's progress.

  8. #48
    Superfreak!!! Dragonsreach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Bolton, Lancs, UK (A Geordie in Exile)
    Posts
    17,109
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    Name:  F7C824BF-664F-4F50-9DAE-614BDB4FBF39.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  226.0 KB

    Ian; while I understand your frustration, bad manners and insults don’t help when people in the background are trying quietly to help.
    Now I’ve captured your post including the ‘unsubtle’ dig in the edits comment.
    So please understand this; I’m way too old to need ‘safe space’ or to be called a loon.

    NOW TAKE THIS AS A WARNING:- EXERCISE MANNERS!
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

  9. #49

    Default

    Hi,

    same situation here.
    Ordered for over a hundred bucks.
    Oder Status haven`t changed sind mid december.

    Tried to contact the "support" and no reply.
    Tried to send email no reply.

    So what to do next?
    I cann fully understand the frustration here

    Daniel

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Schwarz View Post
    Hi,

    same situation here.
    Ordered for over a hundred bucks.
    Oder Status haven`t changed sind mid december.

    Tried to contact the "support" and no reply.
    Tried to send email no reply.

    So what to do next?
    I cann fully understand the frustration here

    Daniel
    ....they posted an update – getting things shipped by the 26th. We're all in the same boat, but since they communicated a plan to us, we can just be patient and wait.

  11. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evan Fulks View Post
    ....they posted an update – getting things shipped by the 26th. We're all in the same boat, but since they communicated a plan to us, we can just be patient and wait.
    That is the core of the issue though. It was an 'update,' a month late with little in the way of accountability. Their 'plan' was for us to just wait until they get around to shipping things to us. I wish my customers were OK with me dictating to them when they are going to get the product that they already paid for.

    For some reason we gamers seem to be a forgiving bunch; unfortunately poorly run or unscrupulous companies like to take advantage of that. Hopefully, CMON is just the former rather than the latter.

  12. #52

    Default

    Certainly, the customer service and responsiveness to inquiries has been terrible. I imagine a good number of the people who ordered will never buy from CMON again. Though I don't know the details of CMON's business, it sure looks like they focus mostly on the kickstarters and the store is just an afterthought (one that is minimally staffed).

    For me, it happens that I bought figures because they were a good deal and because I plan to paint them at some point in the future (but not immediately). I'm in no rush and, as long as I eventually get the pieces, I'll be fine. Of course I will remember the experience and, if I need something in a timely fashion, I'll think twice about using the CMON store.

  13. #53

    Default

    Well CMON has effectively tied their own hands. Get all the orders from the Holiday order out by the end of business on January 26th or risk a potential lawsuit if enough people decided to make a stink about it. I for one will no longer do direct business with CMON, regardless of any 'special' pricing they may have. Once they saw the response to their sales they should have reached out to a temp agency and said 'We need X number of people to do (insert task)!' then put up an announcement IMMEDIATELY not wait until they've got people threatening charge backs, fraud claims, law suits, and whatever else they've had to deal with. Here where I live, it's illegal to take the money before the item has been shipped. So there is potential grounds for a lawsuit, however, for the sake of sanity I am not going to do so over a paltry $30. I'll simply contact my banking institution, inform them of what is going on and let them handle it. I'll spend my money with other companies who will at least be more communicative. I've placed an order with two companies overseas, one in France and one in Spain. I received both orders within two weeks and most of that was due to it being an international order. For my order from Spain, I got a letter forewarning me that the shipping may take up to three weeks the same day my order shipped.

    CMON is one state over from where I live.

    The sad thing is that this experience has, as is the case for a lot of people, left a sour taste in my mouth and I will likely not do business with them directly again. I'll buy their products through my FLGS who can get them from his distributor, but I don't foresee any direct orders again.

  14. #54

    Default

    12/11/2017 $42.80 Processing

    You are all powned ! IM THE WINNER !

    Command 12/11/2017
    Payed 13/12/2017 (donc know why)
    Etat : Processing ...

    2 months after mhhh ... "Processing" may be Cmon make me a Gift for this mistake ?

    When a salesman cash the money is that he sent the product!

    Thx ..
    Last edited by St4rm; 01-16-2018 at 08:43 AM.

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by St4rm View Post

    You are all powned ! IM THE WINNER !
    we bow to you shisho.
    Forgot, that it works again.

  16. #56

    Default

    Nov 27, still waiting. Dec 11 is late to this game.

  17. #57
    Newbie, please be gentle Lio_qc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    CMON Hate is coming ... if it has not already did... ;-)
    Some seem to had some shipment, can you post here the order date ans received date. I'd to know how they do things (i.e. taking order by ordering date or not). There are some hints that let me believe that it's not the case.
    Thanks and hang on little tomatoes your shinny little miniatures will come to your door, at least I hope.

  18. #58

    Default

    Lio_qc:
    Order 27.11.2017 , partial refund 29.12.2017 , package at customs 28.12.2017, at home 3.1.2018

    2nd order 15.12.2017, not a peep since, doesn't expect one until February.

    Because of being in eu postage time of 4 week from the US is about the norm.
    Forgot, that it works again.

  19. #59

    Default

    I also ordered on 27 November. The site still lists my order as processing. And I'm in the US, so had it been shipped anytime near when MAXXxxx's was, it should have gotten to me by now. Of course it's possible there were so many orders on the 27th that they are still working through them... but I'm not betting on it.

  20. #60
    Newbie, please be gentle Lio_qc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    From the facebook page some order I could track.
    Michael SedlickýIve had 2 orders. One on 27th and one on 28. The one from 27th has been shipped in middle of the december (received the 13 january), the second one ship the 9 January.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->