My order in the store has been processing for two weeks! - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: My order in the store has been processing for two weeks!

So my order came in and the majority of the important stuff I wanted is missing and some are labeled "Refunded".
    I basically got an order with a bunch of resin bases with almost all the actual miniatures are missing; 40% of my order. I'm extremely disappointed for a two month wait.

How and when will these missing items actually be "refunded"? What about the missing items labeled "shipped:0" but not labeled "refunded"?
    Last edited by Absolutionis; 01-29-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutionis View Post
    So my order came in and the majority of the important stuff I wanted is missing and some are labeled "Refunded".
    I basically got an order with a bunch of resin bases with almost all the actual miniatures are missing; 40% of my order. I'm extremely disappointed for a two month wait.
    Wow. Not promising at all.

Newbie, please be gentle Lio_qc's Avatar

Just wanted to share my tracking, I don't know what they did (service purchase, quality of label ...):
    January 30, 2018, 6:13 pm
    Departed WEST PALM BEACH, UNITED STATES

January 30, 2018, 3:45 pm

Departed
    MIAMI, UNITED STATES

January 25, 2018, 2:36 pm

Customs Clearance
    CANADA

January 25, 2018, 2:36 pm

Processed Through Facility
    CANADA

January 24, 2018, 10:50 am

Departed
    MONTREAL, CANADA

January 24, 2018, 6:20 am

Departed
    MIRABELLE, CANADA

January 24, 2018, 4:11 am

Departed
    LOUISVILLE, UNITED STATES

January 24, 2018, 12:12 am

Departed
    LOUISVILLE, UNITED STATES

January 23, 2018, 9:43 pm

Departed
    WEST PALM BEACH, UNITED STATES

January 23, 2018, 11:25 am

Arrived
    MIAMI, UNITED STATES

January 21, 2018, 6:54 am

Processed Through Facility
    ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

January 20, 2018, 11:05 am

Departed USPS Regional Facility
    MIAMI FL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
    MIAMI FL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Arrived at Facility
    ISC MIAMI FL (USPS)

January 18, 2018, 3:17 pm

Shipping Label Created, USPS Awaiting Item
    ALPHARETTA, GA 30005

So I made 2 orders in November, neither of which have arrived yet, this morning I awoke to emails from PayPal that I was receiving refunds from Cmon which by the prices I can only assume are for the main items I had wanted, making some of the other purchases useless for what I had intended. Now this is frustrating on many parts, firstly that if these items were shipped in mid January showing as complete then why not tell me then that they weren't. Secondly the refunds in Dollars show no resemblance to the actual exchange rate between the Dollar and Pound at the time I purchased or now, and thirdly some of the items are still in stock!!!!!! Fourth, no email from Cmon about the refund. Fifth I have just realised that the second order is not not worth paying the taxes and handling fees on. And lastly I now have a copy of Green Horde sat on the table which I really don't want to play.

I understand that they were caught out by the popularity of the sale, that stock numbers can be wrong, that refunds can take time. I understand that it is a hobby and that they are only tiny little toy soldiers and that I am only one customer out of thousands, but I am also a man who has been diagnosed with cancer, been operated on, gone through radiotherapy and be given the all clear in the time that Cmon have taken to send two incomplete packages to me without communication.

Cmon....I hope that your parents are disappointed in you and your customer service.

wow quite a roundtrip from miami to canada and back.
    maybe I should check my tracking too, it's supposed to come to the eu, but it might go through new zealand first.
    Forgot, that it works again.

Refunds are coming through, I received a refund today and my order arrived Sat (Bloody Customs Charge!)
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsreach View Post
    Refunds are coming through, I received a refund today and my order arrived Sat (Bloody Customs Charge!)
    Thank god. It's been a week since I sent them my last support ticket with no response. Was about to just go through my bank to get my money back.

With all the refunds going on you have to wonder if Cmon actually had all of the stuff in stock to begin with or if they were short of money to pay bills, wages etc and fraudulently took it from customers. I could believe a level of criminality more than the incompetence and poor customer service.

I got all my stuff no problem. Played my new copy of B-Sieged (I thought it was quite good) and my R&B Mercs.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIN WAITE View Post
    I now have a copy of Green Horde sat on the table which I really don't want to play.
    Did you not want your copy of Green Horde?

Good to hear from some people that refunds are coming through. Hopefully mine will as well.

Just found out that another local player ordered the same Infinity Rulebooks as me, same day as me, almost same hour as me. They got the exclusive models that were advertised with the book. I didn't. I guess that could be just my luck to be the last in line but it is pretty dang infuriating especially since they STILL have it on the website and are STILL advertising the exclusive model that is supposed to be included.

Does anyone have a phone number for CMON that works? Or an E-mail? Or a trouble ticket system that doesn't only work for CMON kickstarters? If the answer is "sorry, we ran out," that is fine, but if they have them sitting there and just forgot to ship them I would like the know. Hell, I will pay shipping again if that is what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by zagdag View Post
    Good to hear from some people that refunds are coming through. Hopefully mine will as well.

Just found out that another local player ordered the same Infinity Rulebooks as me, same day as me, almost same hour as me. They got the exclusive models that were advertised with the book. I didn't. I guess that could be just my luck to be the last in line but it is pretty dang infuriating especially since they STILL have it on the website and are STILL advertising the exclusive model that is supposed to be included.

Does anyone have a phone number for CMON that works? Or an E-mail? Or a trouble ticket system that doesn't only work for CMON kickstarters? If the answer is "sorry, we ran out," that is fine, but if they have them sitting there and just forgot to ship them I would like the know. Hell, I will pay shipping again if that is what it takes.
    Best of luck to you contacting them, truly. Hope you have better luck than I do. It might help sacrificing your first-born.

Quote Originally Posted by zagdag View Post

>> In the shop bottom left corner, well hidden, there is a support button (violet) to open a ticket. Just try this. Or there is Brandy_CMON that have posted some message in this tread.

Received mine Yesterday after a long trip with insane back and forth between Canada an the US, two custom stamp (just pay once). It's "funny" how things can go wrong in all department: CMON shipping problem to stay polite, US and Canada Post fooling around, now just some due refund needed. "Disclaimer" I just order old stuff not hot stuff (well now it's probably hotter since January). Only one small item missing, 1.4$. I hope the one waiting will have their stuff without delay. For the info does anyone still waiting shipping ?

order received. 4 of 5 items delivered. Now I'll process a ticket for a refund as I havent gotten one yet.

Ironically, the one item i didnt receive was the item with the most stock of all my items at time of order. Not a big loss, i received all of my major and most wanted items.

Placed a very large order which arrived yesterday. Quick question on the packing list. I see some items marked in bright red as REFUNDED, obviously those will be refunded and were out of stock. For other items, say I ordered 10 items, someone wrote beside it R-1 or R-3. I'm assuming that means they are refunding me for those number of items?
    Also 95% of the items were signed off with the initials SB. 7 items did not have the initials, and 3 of those were redstamped REFUNDED. Were the other 4 missed? This was a very large order, so any color would be appreciated before I slog through and check item by item.

Also, is the paypal refund coming through in the next couple of days? I have been patient with the CMON team, I think they put on a fantastic sale and got overwhelmed. It happens.

Thx!

I received a notice that my order from 11/27/17 had shipped on 1/25/18, the shipping notice shows the invoice with all the products I ordered having been shipped. I have not yet received the package but today 2 weeks later I received a refund from CMON. Should I anticipate getting the package with a packing slip showing a bunch of refunded products? If that is the case they've lost a customer for life. I could have spent my money on a multitude of other black friday sales and gotten my what I wanted but instead they will have tied up my money for months and then failed to deliver on their sale.

I got my stuff about a week ago. 3 out of the 4 items were there, though if I went to my orders on the website it indicated everything was shipping... so you don't really know what you're getting until it arrives. Just yesterday the paypal refund came through for the missing piece. I was a little bummed at first to miss out on that one item. But in the end, I figure I've got plenty of stuff to work on and it wasn't anything I was dying to have.

I don't blame anyone who is upset with how this was handled or decides to never buy from the CMON store again. For me personally I just shrug my shoulders and realize the store is not the big money make for CMON and thus not a high priority. If they have another big sale next year, maybe I'll order stuff, maybe I won't. If I do, I'll expect the package to take 2 months and just accept that as the price for getting figures 80% off.

what was refunded from your order Bailey?
    I just got a refund from my second order for 2 Steampunk Princess Busts (order not here yet), but according to the shop there is still (as of today) 57 of them in stock.... sooo wtf?
    Forgot, that it works again.

It was CMON's 75mm Chaos Knight. When I ordered there was a large number of them still in stock... or at least listed as in stock. According to CMON "Unfortunately during our stock take at the end of the year, some items in our inventory had to be adjusted to lower quantities as we did not have as much in stock as anticipated, thus leading the items to be refunded. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience. " When I ordered, I think there was something like 50+ left... I'm not entirely sure, but there were certainly more than 20+. So either there numbers were way off or they just ran out before filling my order. Meanwhile, I ordered one of the Palacios figures that had only 2 in stock when I placed the order, but that still arrived.

It'd be nice to have the Chaos Knight. But, if I'm being honest with myself, it'd probably be just one more kit to sit on the shelf collecting dust. I already have too many unstarted kits, it'll take me years to do them all. So I can't get too bent out of shape over missing out on one more.

I apologize for the inconvenience but we are currently out of stock of the Steampunk Princess Busts. This should now be reflected as such on the store.