Thread: Contact CMON Support

Default Contact CMON Support

Does anybody know how to reach CMON support? I placed an order for some mini's on December 7, 2017 and it still says "Processing." I would like an update on when I can expect my items to ship. I have tried calling the 404-975-0975 number a couple of times, but I just get a busy signal. Thanks your help.

-E

Good luck. I ordered back in November 24th and still have everything processing. Funny enough I order something about 2 days later and it DID ship and arrive about two weeks ago. Frustrating lack of communication. That said they're support replied to my contact a week before Christmas saying they had been slammed with orders so I understand the delay. I just don't really appreciate the lack of communication.

I agree with the lack of communication being frustrating. I understand that they are busy, specially with the sale that they had. But they could at least send an email blast to customers that they are still processing to let them know what is happening and give a rough estimate.

Name:  322A209F-5681-48CA-BC77-9941998DEB45.jpeg
Views: 387
Size:  629.7 KB
    This might explain things.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

A great way to get an accurate inventory of stock, is to send out ordered items in a timely manner. That way they can keep a easy list of stock as it changes. This would also help speed up when they do a yearly inventory. I find it hard to believe that they got so swamped by orders from there deals that they couldn't have gotten most of these orders filled. Honestly how long does it take to put some models in a box and print a shipping label? They have held my money and models hostage for a month as of today.

You aren't alone. If it weren't for the fact that I just got a new job and may not have time to do much of anything miniature wise for at least a month, I'd have filed a fraud claim through my bank to get my money back. Don't get me wrong, I understand delays due to getting slammed for the holidays (I used to work for Walmart around Black Friday/Cyber Monday, so I understand) but I have an order that will be four weeks in the making as of tomorrow. At present, all I've gotten has been a case of 'According to our records your order is processing for shipment.' Well no kidding, it's been processing now for four weeks. My experience with this company has been so bad that they have lost a customer and I will warn away my friends from this company as well. Doesn't matter how well sculpted or how cheap the models are, nothing is worth this. The order I made was supposed to be for a Christmas present. But that's a bust. So I had to go off and buy something else to replace it in time for Christmas.

I have 2 open orders from November that still haven't shipped. People who ordered after me have received theirs so they are not processing in order received. That and the silence is rapidly making this the last orders I will ever place with CMON

There is another thread on the same issue. While I'm not happy about the delay, I know I won't be painting the figures in the immediate future so I can live with it. But what concerns me is the possibility of never getting the figures I ordered. It looks like some people (on the other thread) are receiving their orders but have had some items refunded. My assumption is the store's system did not update in time and more items were sold than CMON actually had. Certainly an issue with the store that should be fixed. But, seeing as the orders seem to be being processed out of order, is it possible that I might miss out on a figure I purchased while someone who ordered it days later gets it just because their order got processed before mine? All the pieces I ordered were listed as having several copies (or many) still in stock, so I think it's unlikely I ordered one that had already been sold out. I've got my fingers crossed that everything will be in the package when it's finally sent... but given the extreme delay and lack of communication from the people running the store, who knows what will happen.

That's what happened with my last order from CMoN. Even my receipt stated that all of my items were shipped, yet only half were in the box. I was refunded the missing items, but I likely wouldnt have placed the order had I known the items werent shipped. I ended up paying more for shipping than for the rest of my order.

For this delay (Nov 27 order still processing), I'm not in a rush, but I'd like to know if the whole order was fulfilled. I had ordered items I am very interested in getting, plus a few fillers, but not necessary pieces. Here's hoping we all get what we were after.

Same situation here, place a large order around November 26th and am still waiting. I called them once, they told me the order would be out by the end of week (that was 3 weeks ago...), and I got a message once (reply to a support request) that they hoped to ship before end of year. I tried to call the same number yesterday and it said the number it was forwarded to was disconnected. That's quite disappointing. Considering CMON had a yearly revenue of 17 million Dollars in 2017, you'd expect a better organization and customer service from them. They are running things worse than most Ma' and Pa' stores than I ordered from.

I can echo a lot of the other comments being expressed. I understand that CMON, despite being large in the board gaming world, is a small company and that they might have gotten overwhelmed with the holiday sale. However, that's no excuse for the lack of proper communication and outreach. I sent a polite inquiry weeks ago stating that I wasn't concerned with the timeline, but would like to know a rough estimate – as some things were supposed to be presents. I was sent a copy/paste response and my case was marked as 'closed.' All that I really need here is an open and honest response. Use the forum and post a statement describing the situation and periodic updates since there are a lot of us waiting for orders.

I know that these are just toys and games, but that doesn't change the fact that a very large number of people (myself included) have chosen to give our money to this company because we support and enjoy their products. It's very disappointing that the company is not showing us the same support that we are giving them. This is especially disconcerting since I have backed several of their Kickstarter campaigns (and have 3 pending delivery).

The way they ultimately handle this situation will certainly influence how I deal with this company in the future.

Ordered 12/2 and called a week later for a shipping update, only to be told if would not be anytime soon...one month later and no updates or miniatures. Also noticed that CMON appears to be posting to FB several times a day to promote new products, rather than update customers on the status of their orders - that doesn’t sit well with me and this will be my last order.

Before I call my CC to file a claim, I'm curious to know if anyone has recently received an order?
    Last edited by dmz; 01-06-2018 at 01:35 AM.

I posted a reply a couple days ago, but I suppose it got filtered by a moderator... I'm not sure why it would have since I thought I was pretty civil about the situation. Basically, I have the same going on with my order. While I get that they are pretty slammed, the lack of communication is pretty frustrating.. .even if it was just a 'everything is fine, sorting things out.' Can't do much but wait though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evan Fulks View Post
    I posted a reply a couple days ago, but I suppose it got filtered by a moderator......
    Not by me, that is for certain.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.