The Bunker - Page 48
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 LastLast

Thread: The Bunker

Some damn awesome stuff going on here! Keep us posted on the product review...I've looked at them a couple times myself.

Thanks all!

@Equipage, need a lot of determination and focus, but like I said many times the hardest part is to get the right paint consistency, I am always bouncing between adding a drop of paint or a drop of fluid retardant.

@Hairster, thanks phil, I haven't touch the inks yet but the fluorescent paints so far so good I like them, wait till you see under black lights!

@Dabbeebs, yep yep I will update as soon as I get new pictures, now taking a small break.

so do they really fluoresce under black light? Because looking at the piece above they don't seem that "bright" or that they would fluoresce

Quote Originally Posted by ekipage View Post
    so do they really fluoresce under black light? Because looking at the piece above they don't seem that "bright" or that they would fluoresce
    Yes they will! And the reason why you think they are not so fluorescent now in the picture is because I had to remove a lot of the ligh from the picture.

I am telling you under black ligh it will be crazy!

Here with bit more light

Name:  IMG_20190617_113652_514.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  778.1 KB
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 06-17-2019 at 11:40 AM.

That is pretty strong color there! Can’t wait to see the finished product.

okay, nice! Wow dropping the light value in your original picture really did change how these look. Might have to think about picking these up

You can do it Jocelyn- it’s a marathon a big modellike that- you’ll see it through . I know you will- finish strong matey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    You can do it Jocelyn- it’s a marathon a big modellike that- you’ll see it through . I know you will- finish strong matey!!!
    Thanks bro! Actually I think I will buy a new kit and start over, I learn a few things while doing this one.

Finding the right one is important but what I’ve seen you’ve learned from this and are ready to get closer to the chalice- the grail ..your grail. It’s out there. like the steel heart.

Finding the right one is important but what I’ve seen you’ve learned from this and are ready to get closer to the chalice- the grail ..your grail. It’s out there. like the steel heart.
    If it's not in 2020 it will be another year, no pressure. My painting stuff is in drawers for now, waiting to be rested.

Ok mate we’ll be here always around for ya. You know it. When the muse returns it will return strong!!!

Thanks guys, ok now some new pictures.

Extremely difficult to photograph under black lighs!!!

No black ligh

Name:  001 (2).JPG.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  113.0 KB

Name:  002 (2).JPG.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  1.06 MB

Now with black lighs

Name:  005b(2).jpg
Size:  596.5 KB

Name:  004(2)b.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  595.4 KB

Name:  0032)b.jpg
Size:  456.3 KB

Name:  006(2)b.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  255.5 KB

That's not at all what I csn see with my eyes... In real it's phenomenal!

It looks phenomenal From here and I’m certain the photos don’t show st all the super magic behind this ongoing masterpiece.

It looks phenomenal From here and I’m certain the photos don’t show st all the super magic behind this ongoing masterpiece.
    Thanks bro but I just don't understand, in real it's blue green under the black lights but as soon as I look true a camera lens it's blue... Big camera in manual i tried every settings possible, all the diff white balance, same with phone camera I am clueless.

I don't have any experience with photographing in black light, but from what I hear it never quite lives up to seeing it in person.
    All the same, this looks pretty cool!

That is kickass! Even with only getting the photos you posted, the concept is easy to picture. Thanks for the update!

Even if it is off the still look amazing! Definitely going to have to pick up some of that paint to try.
    As for taking pictures in black light maybe this article will help: https://ourpastimes.com/how-to-take-...-13580687.html