The Bunker - Page 16
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bunker

This last shot has quite an organic feeling to it, keep on trying/practicing you'll find your own way as you did with your supa'Metals!

PS: I stopped my last piece because amongst other things I was terrified of the metals... on the other hand I bought it on purpose to paint metals... so I should put myself onto work.
    As I wrote on another WIP thread you (your effort to paint) is one of the reasons that helped me to unblock and paint again. ^^
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Honestly this looks great to me far superior to anything I could do at that scale

Hey Joce,

Apologies, not dropped in here for a while again...slipped back into the old work, paint, instagram post, sleep routine again.

The last batch of Death Knight pics look lovely, purple and green are working wonderfully together and the pics really eccentuate your metalwork...I'm not on P&P currently so cant vote but she came out brilliantly.

As for the Eldar head...well you are a gnats cock (is this just a UK phrase?....tiny, tiny amount) off nailing exactly what Bohun had been up to. I firmly believe you have the control and talent to deliver exactly what he does...it just needs the formal pre planning of where and how the brush is going to make its mark.

Great stuff

I agree with hamster , sicks, and maenas!!! You got this Bruddah!!!

Thanks guys it's very heart warming! Thanks all to be my forums buddies!!

@Meanas, that means a lot to me thanks bro! You guys also is a good reason why I do all this.

@Sick, thanks buddy, always glad to see you around!

@Hairster, no need man, I know you follow me on insta even tho you are a big star! j/k

@BAM, BAM is my champion, he took me from hashes and raised me to a phoenix!!! All these years I din't knew ppl seen me as their child hero until I met my biggest fan!! What a cool dude you are man a white knight in shinning armore always helping his brothers painter day in day out!

OK

I was prepping this dude when the postman rang the bell

Name:  IMG_8852 (2).JPG
Views: 177
Size:  424.4 KB

And this came up...

Name:  IMG_8851.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  1.09 MB

...To be continued...

Dun Dun DUUNN! very cool! she's god some epic metal there mate!

But...but...a green skin. Curse you post man, we almost had him!
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

Quote Originally Posted by Digganob View Post
    But...but...a green skin. Curse you post man, we almost had him!
    I am doing the green skin first!

Oh yeah I’m with Digga here, choice excellent !!!! With all the nurgle filth infesting the forum (not that that’s a bad thing) it’s good to see the good old green skins fighting back can’t wait to see your take on this guy...

oh oh and what a lovely piece you got there... she looks a beautiful sculpt and from what I can see the cast looks sensational... don’t think I’ve seen this figure before... very intriguing!!!!

Looking forward to both of these MaM. Can't wait to see what you do with the large figure, but I do love a tiny goblin from time to time.

Thanks guys!

Remember this is a FUN project to try to just have fun relax and rest before tackling the bust, I am too burned right now to start the bust.

Update on shotgun joe

Name:  IMG_8853 (2).JPG
Views: 150
Size:  722.9 KB

Oh yeah... love the skin, some nice tonal work already!!!

Thats looking great so far. The skin tone is fantastic
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

You still have it man. Those color variations in the face are already looking top knotch.

Thanks all! I am happy you like!

I guess that my new painting style!

Update on Shotgun Joe

Name:  IMG_8862 (2).JPG
Views: 122
Size:  339.1 KB

Name:  IMG_8861 (2).JPG
Views: 120
Size:  408.1 KB

hes looking excellent joce. love the colour choices, the weathered look. loads of character to it.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

This guy looks so fun. I hope your enjoying him and not stressing it.
    My WIP - http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...-Git-z-WIP-Pit
    "Screw paint by numbers, that garbage is for kids. Paint by BAM, now that's the way to go
    ." -Me-

I like it lots.... it has somehow a Ebenezer Scrooge feeling....
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Your soooo coming into your own feel very free and paint like your heart is on your face!!! This kind of painting folks become more liberal and aren’t afraid to try new things. It’s at this moment a new and unusual style appears and it takes hold of the artist in a way other model don’t offer especially when a planned competition piece forbids us from trying anything new and only use what we know. Fun pieces because of this reason end up being the beginning offsimething great and give rise to one using those me things as a staple in even better things yet to come.
    that green skin is so good and so diff from what I’ve seen from you that I thought you were showing us -“THIS IS THE NEW RACHAM MODEL IM PAINTING” then I realised you painted it and was like ohhh sol ok that’s just soooo awesome !!! You’ve evolved -level up .

The little gobo's got some nice skin tones. But really, I can't wait to see what you did that awesome bust!