The Bunker - Page 3
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bunker

Sensational !!!! It’s all looking great, the metallics look really nice... well done persisting with this gal, I’ve got a couple of little kingdom death girls which have terrible over casting bits, kinda look like this one did, but I really don’t have the patience at this stage to clean them up and make a start. Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with this one, off to a cracking start already !!!

@CC; thanks mate! Happy you like her! Yes what's the use off sculpting sensational figures and having crappy casting! There's no fucking use! For us the consumer that is all that matter right? brag as much as you want to be the best sculptor in the universe but your cast are the absolute crap then you should not sell them!! I am pissed to many crappy casts out there.

Anyway...

For my fan only, the rest well..........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Update on Norska 18+;

That's it for tonight, Zab is going to be happy!!! He's in love

Sweat dreams Zabby.... SMMMAAACKK!!!

Name:  IMG_8481 (2).JPG
Views: 309
Size:  725.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8481 (3).JPG
Views: 304
Size:  152.6 KB

ROFL

Wow blue skin and red .... get yo minds out of the gutter you lil piggies that went to market... hair ...red hair you primitive apes!!! I love this norsca - what is she German.. I-talian!!!!? Lol great job on those metals Joce!!!

I really like the metals on this piece, and that shield looks amazing. I hear ya with bad cast. I shouldn't have to be a professional sculptor myself to get the piece to look like the model I was promised!

Thanks guys!

@BAM; she's an Andorian and she wants a piece of pink skin!

@Flu; thanks man ! Yeah LOL but I was desperate, I hope my efforts will be rewarded!

Update ; i started on the other details, boots, leather etc When I am done with details I will do the hair and finally the skin and freehand! SO STAY TUNNED!!!

Name:  IMG_8486 (2).JPG
Views: 286
Size:  637.8 KB

Name:  IMG_8484 (2).JPG
Views: 283
Size:  344.5 KB

Those metals are perfect and the broken tip of the sword fits with the aged metal look.

Are you going to add a little brightness to the edge of the seord to represent the use of a sharpening stone on it? If so you may want to brighten up the broken tip to make it look recent. Of course it depends on what direction you are going. If adding blood then I would definately lighten thise areas up, if not it looks fine as is...or I may be trying to get you to mess it up due to jealousy over thise cool minis! Lol

looking good buddy! risky business! I agree with KB a few "sharp" highlights would really make it pop. looking forward to seeing skin work. . . honest hehe

Thanks guys!

So I corrected the blade and added some streak marks! While I was at it I redid ALL OF THE METALS, added a frost hue plus an even more high highlight... All the leathers are done, hair done, boots all done! Next the skin and the freehand !!!

Proper pictures are in order

Norska 18+ WIP

Name:  IMG_8491 (2).JPG
Views: 266
Size:  358.9 KB

Name:  IMG_8495 (2).JPG
Views: 260
Size:  296.5 KB

Name:  IMG_8502 (2).JPG
Views: 262
Size:  399.9 KB

Name:  IMG_8502 (3).JPG
Views: 263
Size:  69.3 KB

Name:  IMG_8506 (2).JPG
Views: 266
Size:  183.8 KB
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 02-20-2018 at 10:05 PM.

Fantastic, looking really good now...

Oh yes, that model is coming along great. I was kinda surprised by the blue skin it it works really well. Goes well with the red hair.

And you know what they say; Red Wunz go fasta!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Thanks guys!

The blue skin is just a base for now, when finished it will not look smuff blue but rather maiden flesh with a blue hue.

boom boom mate coming along nice! l love the shield looks mint.

This is quickly becoming my favorite model from you Jocelyn !!!! It’s fuckin sick !!! She has sick ass!!! Sick blue ass and nice big.... sword you dirty minded infants!!! :/ lololol

This is looking really good. I’m interested to see what you do with the skin. Also would be interested to know what function the redish hilights on the flesh were doing ? Just for my own learning and understanding

Niiice. Those subtle tweaks really added a lot to the metals.
    Last edited by KruleBear; 02-21-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Thanks guys! Your all GOLDEN! thanks my man Canny, BAM!, Coyote and KB! without you guys I am nothing!!

@Coyote; well it's because she's cold! Hahahaha

I started on the skin tonight, glaze fest! I got tired so tomorrow...

We can see skin transformation at the top where I worked more. This skin is far from done! I got to do all the freehand too!

Name:  IMG_8512 (2).JPG
Views: 230
Size:  384.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotebreaks View Post
    Also would be interested to know what function the redish hilights on the flesh were doing ? Just for my own learning and understanding
    They're called nipples. Here in Europe we're not afraid of them. Go on, try the word, it rolls of the tongue; nnnipples!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

The skin tone is building up really nicely Joce, going to be one hot looking mini, in cool tones that is

Lololololololol MEPH!!!! Lololololol I am really loving the way your painting th3 skin !!!
    Last edited by BloodASmedium; 02-22-2018 at 08:15 AM.

Lol ah yes nipples forgot about those

But i was referring to this step in all seriousness