The Bunker

Thread: The Bunker

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Bunker

Hi all, if you don't know how to call me anymore, just call me Joce. I started painting miniatures in 1984 but only started painting miniatures seriously last week. I am getting off my lazy butt and I am stepping out of the box!

These are new pictures I took today

Protector Prime

Name:  IMG_8362 (2).JPG
Views: 1198
Size:  658.5 KB

Name:  IMG_8362 (3).JPG
Views: 1134
Size:  343.7 KB

Name:  IMG_8367 (2).JPG
Views: 1124
Size:  732.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8367 (3).JPG
Views: 1125
Size:  263.6 KB

Name:  IMG_8370 (2).JPG
Views: 1142
Size:  725.8 KB

Name:  IMG_8370 (3).JPG
Views: 1117
Size:  251.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8374 (2).JPG
Views: 1130
Size:  570.4 KB

Name:  IMG_8374 (3).JPG
Views: 1107
Size:  218.9 KB
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 02-01-2018 at 09:13 PM.

It is an even more beautiful piece with this new photo and backdrop together it’s a statement of “ he who knows what he’s doing”.. clearly!!!

Spectacular!!!

Thank you guys, golden!

I was expecting few stuff this week, nothing arrived so last night I started on 2 more Protectors to make a squad. I worked really fast and serious, don't want to drag this.

Progression, almost done.

Name:  IMG_8382 (2).JPG
Views: 984
Size:  1.37 MB

Gorgeous blue / gold scheme- compliments very well!!!

Hello there Joce and welcome to CMON , hahaha ... love the new thread and the new page and the new direction .
    Proud owner of a Teronus TMM original.
    Carpe Diem Carpe Nocturne

Well it certainly does show... a bit of envy here, I have never really delved into basing stuff, just a boring rocks and sand guy here (oh and the odd scattered skull), but gotta start using some of the cool basing material which is available, really makes a huge difference to the finished project. Looking forward to seeing what your next projects going to be....

I will post it again here so it's not at the very end of page 1...

Protectors Squad

Name:  IMG_8416 (2).JPG
Views: 363
Size:  966.7 KB

Name:  IMG_8422 (2).JPG
Views: 367
Size:  1.19 MB

Name:  IMG_8428 (2).JPG
Views: 366
Size:  1.14 MB

Name:  IMG_8428 (3).JPG
Views: 362
Size:  239.9 KB

Name:  IMG_8434 (2).JPG
Views: 370
Size:  1,005.0 KB

boom boom nice work buddy great vegetation and smart looking base! these guys are great.

Very nice looking work there Joce !!! A very staunch looking squad

@CC; thanks mate! I hope it shows that I putted a bit of extra effort than usual on the basing stuff.

I got a big project going on now also, big basing project! With lots of strange folk in it! I will keep you guys posted when I am ready, i keep a secret for now.

Sensational !!!! It’s all looking great, the metallics look really nice... well done persisting with this gal, I’ve got a couple of little kingdom death girls which have terrible over casting bits, kinda look like this one did, but I really don’t have the patience at this stage to clean them up and make a start. Looking forward to seeing what you end up doing with this one, off to a cracking start already !!!

@CC; thanks mate! Happy you like her! Yes what's the use off sculpting sensational figures and having crappy casting! There's no fucking use! For us the consumer that is all that matter right? brag as much as you want to be the best sculptor in the universe but your cast are the absolute crap then you should not sell them!! I am pissed to many crappy casts out there.

Anyway...

For my fan only, the rest well..........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Update on Norska 18+;

That's it for tonight, Zab is going to be happy!!! He's in love

Sweat dreams Zabby.... SMMMAAACKK!!!

Name:  IMG_8481 (2).JPG
Views: 267
Size:  725.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8481 (3).JPG
Views: 262
Size:  152.6 KB

ROFL

Wow blue skin and red .... get yo minds out of the gutter you lil piggies that went to market... hair ...red hair you primitive apes!!! I love this norsca - what is she German.. I-talian!!!!? Lol great job on those metals Joce!!!

I really like the metals on this piece, and that shield looks amazing. I hear ya with bad cast. I shouldn't have to be a professional sculptor myself to get the piece to look like the model I was promised!