Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: The Bunker

Chaotic said it much better than my attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by metalasmedium View Post
    THANKS GUY!

The problem with iron heart 2 face is there is not enough paint and to Manny layers of thin glazes, so its is almost like we can see true the paint when we look at it from far also all this to Manny glazes makes a shinny reflection almost like gloss varnish. It was bugging me but I tried to ignore it because from really close up the effect kind of disappear. Also the head was primed black and I had a hard time covering. Oh and yeah the style now with skins is extreme contrast almost like then dark areas of the skin would be like dark elf or African and the highlights would be maiden skin, that does not make a lot of sense to me so I do sutble skin contrast. I am learning.
    Your skin tones are more naturalistic than some of the current trends. In fact the faces on your busts are reminding me of Nakaton's work. Very nice.

Thanks KB! That's a nice compliment!

I had a bit more enthusiasm this morning than lat night but still not back to normal level, I managed however to complete this guy at a acceptable standard.

6th guy

Funny I can't upload pictures....

I will try later

Testing one two

Anybody else having problems uploading pictures? I tried all day and nothing works.
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 05-13-2018 at 08:52 AM.

Testing one two

Anybody else having problems uploading pictures? I tried all day and nothing works.
    it won't let me upload either.

there seems to be something wrong with the whole site. the main front page won't load either.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

Yep, thought it was just me... and having heaps of trouble logging in too???

I’m having the same trouble does anybody else see the UPGRADE NOW in blue at the top .pretty sure I’ve upgraded not long ago. Is anybody else getting that at the top dashborad!!!?

I see the upgrade in blue instead of the usual yellow something and still can't upload pictures. Maybe they are running out of room on their servers, maybe it's time for a purge of the stuff 10 years and older on this website.

...maybe it's time for a purge of the stuff 10 years and older on this website.
    Which would mean I lose most of my officialy posted photos, lol
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

I can't see anything on the vBulletin forums about the issue so I guess it's limited to CMoN
    error 404: signature not found

I also got problem with uploading pictures. As for now I attached it via url (the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" must be unchecked).

I posted up on the forum feedback/bugs thread..on the slim chance anyone actually looks at it.

The home page is fully dead for me too....can only get here via a saved direct forum url shortcut

Been three days in a row with problems at log in. I also have that blue text at top. I suppose they are doing some kind of maintenance on the site.....
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Ok this is the 6th guy for my orc clan

Name:  IMG_9543 (2).JPG
Views: 89
Size:  529.7 KB

Group shot

Name:  IMG_9549.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  1,004.6 KB

Name:  IMG_9548.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  1,002.4 KB

The 7th guy

Name:  IMG_9561 (4).JPG
Views: 87
Size:  292.7 KB

Name:  IMG_9557 (2).JPG
Views: 88
Size:  438.9 KB

Name:  IMG_9560 (3).JPG
Size:  435.5 KB

Name:  IMG_9559 (2).JPG
Size:  522.1 KB

Believe it or not that little chain is NMM, I had just put away my metallic paints when I noticed I forgot that small details I said &^%#&^# this it will be NMM LOL

Name:  IMG_9561 (3).JPG
Views: 85
Size:  44.4 KB

Only the Shaman left to do for my Orc clan! Whooohoooo!!!

Nice NMM... Mr non-metalasmedium lol awesome job on those last few orcs!!!

Dude! Gobsmacked, that's what I am!
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

I too am smacked in they gob!!!! That makes me too gobsmacked!!!excellent work Jocelyn.

Oh shit, you used NMM? What is this world coming too?

Nice work on these guys, all those big bladed weapons look great. And more orcs should have facial hair!

Yep, yep! Thanks mucho all!

Orc of the day:

I managed to pull off the shaman in a record speed, i started shifted to higher gears because I got all of a sudden I felt I had to. This is a big milestone for me, I tough I could never paint them! Every time I looked at them I got overwhelmed with all the details and stuff but I prove I can do it. As you know me projects can't drag otherwise it get's tossed.

So yeah tomorrow varnish on the last 2 guys and photography seance and diorama brainstorm, why do I never start with bases you will ask me, it's because I ma nver sure is I am going to finish the models...

Anyway Orc Clan in the pocket I am so happy!!!

8th guy, the Shaman

Name:  IMG_9566 (2).JPG
Views: 45
Size:  705.9 KB

Name:  IMG_9567 (2).JPG
Size:  670.3 KB

Name:  IMG_9568 (2).JPG
Size:  517.8 KB

Name:  IMG_9569 (2).JPG
Size:  578.5 KB

Good work knocking it out so quick. I'm really liking these orc models you're doing, keep it up buddy
    error 404: signature not found