The Bunker - Page 5
Page 5 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bunker

Ferkin guy really is amazing at that tiny freehand shit!!! Master of his craft in every aspect!!! Someone one tell me otherwise that this type of work doesn’t deserve the hats off!! Followed by a ferkin now, a curtsy and a genuflect!!!

Thanks guys! Thanks for your responses! Looks like my freehand attract more and more ppl

Update;

Name:  IMG_8543 (2).JPG
Views: 243
Size:  683.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8545 (2).JPG
Views: 241
Size:  546.0 KB

Touch ups and that's it, waiting on some snow basing stuff to finish so yeah it's a pause now. PHEWWW....

Name:  IMG_8575 (2).JPG
Views: 233
Size:  260.6 KB

Name:  IMG_8571 (3).JPG
Views: 233
Size:  198.7 KB

Name:  IMG_8567 (2).JPG
Views: 234
Size:  235.5 KB

Name:  IMG_8563 (2).JPG
Views: 238
Size:  242.9 KB

Name:  IMG_8580 (2).JPG
Views: 230
Size:  219.1 KB

More, better pictures

Name:  IMG_8560 (2).JPG
Views: 232
Size:  241.8 KB

Name:  IMG_8564 (2).JPG
Views: 230
Size:  195.3 KB

Name:  IMG_8568 (2).JPG
Views: 231
Size:  186.0 KB

Name:  IMG_8572 (2).JPG
Views: 232
Size:  230.6 KB

Did anybody notice the bad sculpt? NO! I tough so too I am really happy about the skin I could bite her! She's so freaking looking real, and I am happy about the tattoo, I did not hid the nice parts only the inside leg but hey, there's a dragon there LOL
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 02-26-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Nice addition with out being over done. she's looking nice and balanced.

She looks fantastic. The tattoos are just right not too much and not too little , good design to.

Yup, that freehand will bring all the boys to the yard.
    But the drapes don't match the carpet... yet?
    Large Blood Angels Terminator
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Nice one Joce, you have transformed that horrible little cast into a work of art... well done mate...
    oh and that’s some damn small text there man

Thanks man! Of course a printer would do better but then it would not be art. This is one shot do or die, no counter correction, only one correction on the first L the tinny little bar and with 2 brush loads only, real fast, I am getting the hang of it. Only my brushes wont follow me where I want to take them!!! I beat my brushes! I need to find a new mini freehand brush!!!

Just to push even more into the small world

Name:  IMG_8585 (3).JPG
Views: 223
Size:  88.5 KB

What size brush do you use at the moment for your micro freehand?

@CC, it's not the number on the brush that matters it's how good the point is. Of course at #2 it's too big but #1 and lower could be fine, too small is not good either it wont hold enough paint in and will dry to fast. It's luck sometimes, 2 years ago when I did micro dragon and company I was using a #1 W&N series 7, it was a #1 on the brush but the point was small like a 0 or 00 and it was the best one I had, I could clearly control the tinniest of lines and curves with the very tip like 1 hair thick! Now it's ruined and it wont cooperate no more, I tried all of my #1 and down like about 6 brushes and none of them will follow me where I want to take them. Oh and 000 and smaller is worthless for micro painting.

And where's BAM!!
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 02-27-2018 at 09:46 AM.

I use (HERE I AM) a Windsor newton size 3 for eyes- ears, nose and throat . And freehand I use Raphael synthetic 2 for freehand- synthetic holds its point and enough paint at least for myself- it was one of the good things I’ve learned from meg maples class- she does a ton of freehand work- not micro so it might be much diff only MAMS would know better-
    this girl lady fighter is ferkin sick MaMs- level up immediately by two levels and add +5 to cinstitutiin and ++ 7 for strength cause all the other attributes don’t matter!!! Lolololol

Damn thaose tatoos are well done. I also just noticed the excellent gashes on the shield.

Thanks guys! Really kind.

Still waiting on that damn bust! So get that, I buy a bust one month later I email them they had forgot to send me...Then they send but get lost in the mail so after 2 months waiting they sent me another one with an extra piece. I just want my bust!
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 02-27-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Yer bonkers!
    FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project
    -"Alien fart bubbles. It's all one needs in life to find direction and motivation."- Digganob

Quote Originally Posted by Meph View Post
    Yer bonkers!
    I second that !!!

$&$&$ that I am going insane!!! This canvas suck! I am aborting project need.to find better.better canvas.

Why not paint on paper? I'm pretty sure you can find paper in the desired 'grain' at an arts & crafts shop.

Also, so much tiny freehand... yer bonkers!

FW Space Marine
    Blood Angel Army Project