The Bunker - Page 7
Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bunker

You guys don’t even know I have several of these couns and they are immensely tiny- the word cent is extremely and significantly smaller than some small details on the models we paint- so give this man a round of applause,a jar full of keef (THC) and a straight jacket-cause he’s 100% fucking insane !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya Joce!!!

You’re incredible MaM! Can’t appreciate how tough it is painting freehand on that scale.
    I tip my hat!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Creations View Post
    You my friend are a madman, I thought you were going to have a little break from the micro work haha that lasted 10 minutes
    ditto this! Lol
    When you doodle, you really pull out all the stops.

Thanks all!

Not yet, I wont stop until I am called the tinny freehand king of they chain me inside a room with padding on the wall.

Update;

That mandala is (*&%(* tough!!!

Name:  IMG_8633 (2).JPG
Views: 190
Size:  472.1 KB
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 03-05-2018 at 11:59 PM.

Ok tiny freehand king, you can stop now hahaha... all jokes aside it’s phenomenal mate, I love this stuff, your an inspiration man.

hell yeah buddy! base is looking great mate. loving the progress. better scroll back and check what else is going on!

brushes yep I have a few W&N but I picked up a DAS red sable best point I have Ever had and best $6 bucks spent!

Thanks Canny! I will look it up!

Update on One Cent;

Name:  IMG_8640 (2).JPG
Views: 171
Size:  434.5 KB

Oh yeah I picked up this guy today on my way back

Name:  IMG_8634.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  1.08 MB
    Last edited by metalasmedium; 03-06-2018 at 09:49 PM.

The cent is looking great, can't believe how much detail you are getting in such a tiny thing

will be interested to see what you do with the big nurgle chap

Hahaha now go kill that nurgle. That cent is ridiculous- - how do you get things in such tiny places.:-0

Nurglize paint along everybody!!!? cmon whst the heck we’re not competeung just a friendly paint along by our friendly American painters to get the creative juices flowing!!!! Everybody drop what your doing and get in on this folks !!!! Even if everyone is doing a project you can paint your burgle fella while paint dried on your main project!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    Nurglize paint along everybody!!!? cmon whst the heck we’re not competeung just a friendly paint along by our friendly American painters to get the creative juices flowing!!!! Everybody drop what your doing and get in on this folks !!!! Even if everyone is doing a project you can paint your burgle fella while paint dried on your main project!!!
    Feel like I’m already part of this. Apart from being English. And having not done anything the last couple of days.

That cent is crazy MaM. Ridiculously clever work

I def said this with you in mind!!!!

Y'all bunkers!

Update;

One Cent, better end soon I am getting sick already.

Name:  IMG_8644 (3).JPG
Views: 141
Size:  380.2 KB

Norska's base, still waiting on snow effect and water...

Name:  IMG_8642 (2).JPG
Size:  993.5 KB

This guy is ready to be cooked

Name:  IMG_8643 (2).JPG
Size:  1.20 MB

Oh yeah it’s all looking good, I mean real good... that’s going to be one awesome base once you get those effects on there. Not even going to comment on the coin, cause we all know how damn awesome a job your doing there!!!
    well it’s nurgle city around the forum at the moment, can’t wait to see your take on the whole nurgle scheme. With so much plague activity around here I’m near on tempted to dig out my plague prince and jump on the wagon

Thanks CC, all the ppl have no idea how small it is until you have it in hands.

This mini is perfect, I mean the Lord of plagues, the cast is awesome just a bit cleaning here and there, super glued ans fill just a few small cracks and voila! Also the short weapon allowed me to go where I want with my brush and the fact that it's only one piece really it's the perfect subject for me, if this goes well we should have a bangarang mini soon.

Such tiny freehand, strains my eyes just thinking about it. A lot of people like to show a coin next their project to demonstrate scale, maybe you should try that.

That base looks pretty cool, I like the crystalline blue parts, should look real nice under some resin.

Hell yeah mate, that base is great I love what you have done with the water! Looking forward to some nurgle goodness.

My man making Sasquatch type strides in progress see what a book and some reading can do!!!! And there are plenty more times of wisdom out there!!!!way to go Jocelyn !!!!

Thanks guys!

@Flu, thanks yes that's where the idea came from. I ordered some deep pour water effect, can't wait to try this stuff out.

@Canny,thanks bro! the water effect is not complete yet waiting on more stuff! Nurgle it is from now, I rushed that one cent fling to get to mean fatty.

@BAM, thanks bro!

OK! One Cent is in the pocket!

Name:  IMG_8646 (2).JPG
Views: 108
Size:  137.6 KB

Name:  IMG_8646 (3).JPG
Views: 108
Size:  417.2 KB

Name:  IMG_8647 (2).JPG
Views: 110
Size:  420.0 KB

Name:  IMG_8648 (2).JPG