Contents of Scale75 paints box sets

Thread: Contents of Scale75 paints box sets

Default Contents of Scale75 paints box sets

I know. I know! The Scale 75 paint topic has been done to death but I'm going to give them a try and have one question. When I will get them I'll get the entire range, both Scalecolour and Fantasy. What I wanted to know is are there any of the smaller boxed sets that are not included in the main two boxed sets? Are the NMM or Metal n Alchemy sets etc. included?

The nmm colors are in there but the metal alchemy and inktensities not.

edit:

to have every color you need now:
    - Scalecolor collection (63 scale colors, should be 64, but in the 8 boxes white is twice (in nmm-steel and greyscale))
    - Metal Alchemy Steel box
    - Metal Alchemy Gold box
    - Metal Alchemy Copper box
    - Inktensity box

- Fantasy and Games collection
    (- Makeup box, came out after the collection, but has colors from other fantasy-game sets, so not explicitly needed)

- Soilworks Terrain 1 (pigments)
    - Soilworks Effects (pigments)

- Surface Primer (black/grey/white)
    - Scale75 acrylic Thinner

- Warfront boxes (most of them, there are some overlap and some like full metal seem to be covered by other sets, or ribbons-medals where half the colors are new, the other half from normal colors)
    Last edited by MAXXxxx; 02-23-2018 at 04:07 AM.
    Forgot, that it works again.

I have both collections sets. At the time I bought them the ink set wasn’t included and neither was there metal sets. Also you don’t get the paint by number books, not that missing out on much with books.

warfont colors aren’t included there separate and some are new colors. I haven’t tried any of the warfront colors.

color and fansty line are 2 different formulas of paint but work hand in hand with each other. I don’t regret buying both sets at all, even there metal and ink line too. I don’t own there copper metals.

If US based use there US website usually cheapest price unless 3rd party website has crazy sale. Plus there customers support is very help too.

enjoy the paints, there my go to brand and colors.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun5603 View Post
    Also you don’t get the paint by number books, not that missing out on much with books.
    They did release an updated version of them as a book ("Easy Painting Process"). You could buy that, BUT it's a really weak book, not worth getting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun5603 View Post
    warfont colors aren’t included there separate and some are new colors. I haven’t tried any of the warfront colors.
    they are basically the same as the scale colors (not the fantasy-game range, the original). But more brown-green military shades...
    Also as I mentioned some sets use normal scale colors (the the mentioned "full metal" where the 4 colors are basically taken from the metal alchemy boxes)

Thanks Maxxx and Shaun. That will save me having to get two lots of postage. It's much cheaper ordering the lot from the Scale75 site than from eBay or resellers who are charging up to $145 Aussie dollars for an eight bottle box!!!!! Or you can only buy the small boxes for a reasonable, if not slightly overinflated price and get slugged over $32.00 postage each. I don't mind paying for the whole lot at once but it chaps my bits being blatantly ripped off.

Hey bullfrog,
    ive started buying the small sets from eBay... I know you are after the full sets but thought I would let you know I buy through a seller ‘greenstuffworld’ cheapest I’ve seen for these sets to oz that is, and super fast postage. It’s only $8 AUD to Western Australia. So the sets are about 40 bucks each roughly with postage. Hope this helps if your going to get add on sets later

aaand Scale75 just made things easier. There is no more need to look at all the warfront boxes to mix and match the colors. They just released the whole set in a similar format to the scalecolor and fantasy sets.

http://scale75.com/en/wf-paint-sets/...ollection.html

So now the list is only (for paints):
    - - Scalecolor collection
    - Metal Alchemy Steel box
    - Metal Alchemy Gold box
    - Metal Alchemy Copper box
    - Inktensity box
    - Fantasy and Games collection
    - Warfront collection