New to the Forum

Thread: New to the Forum

Cool New to the Forum

Just want to introduce myself. I am new to the forum and Legion. My name is Patrice and I have been gaming for about 4 years now. I look forward to getting to know y’all!

hello. i am new user of this forum

Hello and welcome to you both

hello and welcome
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm slowly getting back into the hobby of building and painting miniatures. Looking forward to rediscovering the hobby.

Welcome aboard everyone!!
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Welcome to the madness :-)

Hi everyone - another newbie jumping into the fray. I'm Darren, based in Germany but moving to the UK next month. I'm looking forward to sharing and seeing lots of cool images.

One question to the group - I've just uploaded my first pics to My Gallery. The status of all the images is showing as waiting - are all picture uploads moderated first before going public? Wasn't sure if I'd done something wrong... I think technology will be the death of me...

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Bellerby View Post
    One question to the group - I've just uploaded my first pics to My Gallery. The status of all the images is showing as waiting - are all picture uploads moderated first before going public? Wasn't sure if I'd done something wrong... I think technology will be the death of me...
    Welcome Darren!!
    I think so... first time posts/images need to be accepted by a moderator... that's a lots of people first issue when registering aboard, so don't worry about it unless it keeps repeating over the days.
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery / Instagram

Thanks Maenas - you were right, patience is a virtue and my posts were accepted