Hello All

Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Hi all,

Some of you may remember me, I’m sure most of you won’t as I’ve not been painting much at all for the past 3 years. Unfortunately or well fortunately I now have an ex wife which change my life drastically but enough of that tosh. I’ve just bought a new 3 bed house In which one of those bedrooms will become a painting studio so I will be painting again. I’m looking forward to painting with you guys soon.

David (Epic)
    Regards

David

Welcome back.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    Oh look my IQ results came in:-
    , and proud of it.

Welcome the ferk back you crazy bastard - thought you were dead you sumavabitch- don’t do that again- I knew it had to be the ex- she’s lucky I don’t fly over there on bristish airways and give her a piece of my best mind and size ten boot up her backside. We all missed you.

I definitely wasn't even here when you had been and gone, but welcome back!
    BLAH BLAH...blah.

welcome back, now shut up and paint!
    "Remember, you can't spell paint without a little pain."

Blog: almostperftec.blogspot.ca
    Instagram: almost_zab
    DeviantArt Handle: AlmostZab
    Art Amino Handle: Almost Perftec Painting
    P&P: Neil Szabo

Thanks lads, now to start painting..
    Regards

David

Nice to see I'm not the only one who came back to painting minis after some years or that has an ex. ]
    Enjoy the new house and painting studio.
    After 25 years without picking up a brush, one realizes that their eyesight has deteriorated substantially.

A Git up Git on up Git up A Git on up!!! James Brown mutha ferkers if he was a painter ( which he would kicked all our asses cause it’s james ferkin brown) he’d tell you to A.GIT UP A GIT ON UP!!!! Lololololol be checking this everyday till I see a model started

Quote Originally Posted by BloodASmedium View Post
    A Git up Git on up Git up A Git on up!!! James Brown mutha ferkers if he was a painter ( which he would kicked all our asses cause it’s james ferkin brown) he’d tell you to A.GIT UP A GIT ON UP!!!! Lololololol be checking this everyday till I see a model started
    Sorry John but an over rated Domestic Abuser doesn’t cut any mustard for me.
    I believe in Karma, what you give, is what you get returned. Affirmation; Savage Garden
    , and proud of it.

:-O Honestly DR I never knew he did any of this- I mean I’ve listened to his music for years never really turned attention towards his personal life I want that kind of fan- but I gotta tell ya now hearing it -I don’t think I’ll ever see him in any other light but that-I’m gutted but I myself cannot support that kind of Ike turner shite!!! Ide hate to say this but I mean it and yo be anything else wouldn’t be truthful but he’s better off dead. After working with abused woman and kids for a volunteer big bother big son type thing I am really against this type of garbage- especially my dear Jan was treated this way.

No model yet :/

lol, no I picked up the keys to my new house yesterday so I have to now move in, decorate, build a shit tone of furniture so I wont have any model to paint for a couple of weeks yet. lol...

but I do have a Lord of Change GW kit to paint up
    Regards

David

Ok.....just checking ....;/ now hmmm lord of change-right up your crazy assed ally - you always were one for the complex models- you like that shit!!! me well won’t catch me painting that damn thing waaaay out of my tiny modeled league- I got all to do with seeing detail on a man sized model not to mention something big , detailed, ugly and...and... with wings for gods sake!!!! These damn demons ...this year... they fly!!!!

:-O Honestly DR I never knew he did any of this- I mean I’ve listened to his music for years never really turned attention towards his personal life I want that kind of fan- but I gotta tell ya now hearing it -I don’t think I’ll ever see him in any other light but that-I’m gutted but I myself cannot support that kind of Ike turner shite!!! Ide hate to say this but I mean it and yo be anything else wouldn’t be truthful but he’s better off dead. After working with abused woman and kids for a volunteer big bother big son type thing I am really against this type of garbage- especially my dear Jan was treated this way.
    Do not be too hard on yourself BAM. My impression is that many entertainers have some aweful and dispicable attributes. So as long as we don't idolize them, it is fine in my book to appreciate their artistic skills while despising their other failings.

:-O Honestly DR I never knew he did any of this-
    Don’t knock yourself up about it John, I only knew about it through someone who’d been to a support group of domestic abuse survivors.
    A lot of things are coming out of the woodwork thanks to women realising they are not alone in suffering abuse, the #METOO movement is helping identify some well known names who are manipulative sexual exploiters.
    , and proud of it.

I know I know Gus thanks a bunch. I just look at my poor Jan and really wNt to go on a blot let spree. Sometimes it’s the only language some evil minded folk understand. But I also promised my life(Janet) my days of kickin heads is over. Thanks guys!!!