Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Epics wip saga or something

Cheers guys,

I may change them yet, like darken then down.. so see how the looks when I’ve got more done
    Regards

David

All looking gorgeous Epic. Those golds rare really nice
    error 404: signature not found

Great start on the ultra chicken....looking forward to seeing how this comes together

So this is today’s progress
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Regards

David

The colors on this turkey are ferkin PERFECT!!!

Well not much changed.. I have the gold to finish off on the right leg and then I’ll move into another section.

I need some ideas for the lion cloth... do I go white or something else, like blue?
    Regards

David

Those nails set up a beutiful harmony triangle with the leg feathers!!! El gorgeous!!!!

Beige loincloth !!! It’s resembles a yellow brown that will work with that torqouise A’s compliment or a dark grey to contrast !!!

looking really nice epic. the gold has a fantastic shine, and sets off the flesh colours really nicely. great. stuff. loving the progress of this one.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

This is where I’m at tonight,, I had to use blue to blend the green and the purple together to prevent the colours cancelling out and greying too much. What you think? Too much?
    Regards

David

Definately not too much, it’s freakn brilliant!!! I think along the neck is perfection, I do however think along that side bit you could possibly glaze the green in a little closer, but that’s just my opinion, looks great as is anyways... awesome work man.

I agree bloody brilliant !!! This screams tzeentxh!!!

Colourful turkey beauty xP hahaha
    WIP thread. / Cmon Gallery

This is loking epic Epic Great color combinations and the gold is luscious.

Looks great so far, not sure what you could do for the cloth, maybe incorporate the colour of the beak so it maybe guides the eyes upwards towards the face?

looking awesome, keep at it.
    My WIP thread - where the painting and rambling happens http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/...ing-lark-again

The blue is an inspired decision. I really like the pastel green/purple scheme on this LoC. Nice work mate
    error 404: signature not found