Thread: Mythicos Studios in Succasunna NJ

Default Mythicos Studios in Succasunna NJ

Hi everyone, I am working on starting up a group at Mythicos Studios. We’ve been runnng demos and having a lot of fun with the game. We will also be working on organized play. If anyone’s interested in joining feel free to message me. I bought a ton of KS stuff and am more than happy to demo.

Hey Biasco! Am also in Jersey, but a bit out of range of Succasunna (I'm a few miles away from Elizabeth). I'll be scheduling demos in my neck of the woods as well (I'm a Legion member), if you feel like making a schlep.
    "Distrusting me was the wisest thing you've done since you climbed down off your horse." -Littlefinger

If I were to schedule a tourney, would you or anyone in your group be able to make it up?

Quote Originally Posted by Biasco View Post
    If I were to schedule a tourney, would you or anyone in your group be able to make it up?
    Couldn't say for certain--are you a member of the group? I'd definitely post it there.

Also, if you feel like making the haul out to Hoboken, I'll be running some demos this upcoming Thursday, 8/16.
    "Distrusting me was the wisest thing you've done since you climbed down off your horse." -Littlefinger