Greater Indianapolis Players?

Thread: Greater Indianapolis Players?

Default Greater Indianapolis Players?

Hello Everyone!

I’m in Greenfield IN, just 15 miles outside of Indianapolis. We have a great game shop here with plenty of tables and I have a game room set up at my house. I’d love to play ASoIF with anyone. I pledged almost $400 on the KS so have a great variety of stuff to share. Feel free to use my minis. I’m willing to either play Starks or Lannister+Neautral faction.

Please text message me at (619) 865-7778 or pm me here (prefer text message though).

PS: if anyone wants to learn the game, I am signed up with CMON to run demos or can do one on one.

Also, if you are in the area please add a reply here so others know you’re out there. :-)

Thank you!

Michael “The Grinning Wolf”
    Last edited by TheGrinningWolf; 09-09-2018 at 03:12 PM.
    To the Iron Throne!

T W

@ Dolorous Ned:

I received an email notification stating that you replied to this thread but for some reason, I’m not sure why it isn’t here. I’m looking forward to playing so please email me at thegrinningwolf@yahoo.com or text message me at(619) 865-7778. I just converted our guest room into a game room so we can play there, at a local game shop or somewhere closer to you.

Regards,

TW
    To the Iron Throne!

T W

Announcing ASOIF Game Night Monday 10/15 around 6PM till close at Family Time Games

http://www.family-time-games.com/

I look forward to meeting you there!

T W
    To the Iron Throne!

T W

I'll try to make it, TheGrinningWolf! Will bring a small army along if I can get a few units off the paint table this weekend.

That's great news!

The owner wants me to set up a demo day in a week or two afterwards.

I look forward to meeting you!

T W
    To the Iron Throne!

T W