Stark Bowmen - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stark Bowmen

Quote Originally Posted by crimeanmech View Post
    Builder Stone Thrower
    Ignores intervening units and terrain

Shinall makes it clear what this means RAW. It ignores all terrain including cover. My question is if this was intended or if this also slipped through the cracks like the bowmen. Is it supposed to be only for LOS or for all? What's the intent?

Intent here doesn't matter, it's what's written on the card. Even above, the answer is to play it as it says. The same would apply here until (at this point seemingly IF) an errata is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Alliser Thorne View Post
    Intent here doesn't matter, it's what's written on the card. Even above, the answer is to play it as it says. The same would apply here until (at this point seemingly IF) an errata is done.
    Intent does matter to me. I'm not asking for how it should be played in an official tournament. That much is already clear as I've acknowledged in my post. I'm asking because I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by crimeanmech View Post
    Intent does matter to me. I'm not asking for how it should be played in an official tournament. That much is already clear as I've acknowledged in my post. I'm asking because I'm curious.
    As stated above, play the card as it is written.
    Designer and Senior Developer
    A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft