Painting Tutorials...

Thread: Painting Tutorials...

Default Painting Tutorials...

Hi, Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I've slowly been working my way through painting A Song of Ice & Fire on my blog, with tutorials for anyone who's interested, or if you know of anyone who's got the game, wants to paint, but is nervous to start.

That said, I focus on beginner techniques, and making sure that the readers can actually do the things I tell them to and have good tabletop quality results, so if you're a really good painter, you might not find my blog that useful.

https://mikemeeple.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_16.html

Hope you guys find it useful!

Name:  IMG_4405.JPG
Views: 798
Size:  1.22 MBName:  IMG_4561.JPG
Views: 793
Size:  1.73 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome to the forums! I actually just discovered your website two days ago and was impressed with it!

T W
    To the Iron Throne!

T W

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinningWolf View Post
    Welcome to the forums! I actually just discovered your website two days ago and was impressed with it!

T W
    Thanks! I just know that when I was starting off, I really wanted to get into painting, but it seemed like such a daunting task, so, I mainly just wanted to get my site up to encourage people to just jump in, and that it's okay if you can't afford the really expensive stuff! Just start painting!

I actually just updated the site with my Varys tutorial...

Name:  IMG_0128.jpg
Views: 580
Size:  932.0 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Check out my reviews, previews, and painting tutorials at blogspot.mikemeeple.com!

Great work! I enjoyed your appearance on the On the Table Podcast as well!

Thanks! I’m glad you’re finding them helpful! I thought I sounded like an idiot on the podcast (they are great guys and I loved the experience, but I feel like I’m just a shmuck)! Keep checking back for more tutorials and I’m going to start doing giveaways on my Patreon.
    Check out my reviews, previews, and painting tutorials at blogspot.mikemeeple.com!

I should have the Knights of Casterly Rock up sometime next week, and after that, we'll be starting back on some HEROES!

Thanks, Guys! I’m actually going to be starting a new monthly Painting Q & A session on my Patreon at www.patreon.com/mikemeeple if you’re interested.