On the Table Gaming: What units should you purchase to expand House Lannister?

Thread: On the Table Gaming: What units should you purchase to expand House Lannister?

Default On the Table Gaming: What units should you purchase to expand House Lannister?

Hey all,
    Chase from On the Table Gaming here! Check out our thoughts on what units you should purchase when looking to expand your Lannister forces from the starter set!

What do you suggest new players prioritizing when expanding their Lannister starter set army? Personally, having back the Kickstarter, I'm really excited for new options to be released, particularly, the Pyromancers. Sticking to units being released this month, I'm almost toying with the idea of getting a third unit of guardsmen...
    Last edited by Chase-On the Table Gaming; 09-26-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Off the top of my head, I suggest a single unit of crossbowmen and The Mountain that Rides.

Not sure what comes in the faction starter but a total of two guardsmen units are great for holding objectives.

T W
    To the Iron Throne!

T W

My 1st priority for a new unit would be the Lannister Cavalry. Good hard hitting troops and the have the ability Lannister Supremacy.

Lannisters have so many good options! The hero box gives you access to Pycelle and Tywin. Crossbows are really nasty pair well with halberds. And finally knights of casterly rock hit extremely hard and offer the army much needed mobility