NW rules questions

Thread: NW rules questions

Default NW rules questions

Just had my first game with NW. Some questions came up:

1. I recruited bran and hodor, what happens with the wolf? (I assume the control remains under the owning player)

2. Can I play vows on ghost? Could not see why not.

Can anyone shed some light on these questions? That would be great.

Cheers.

Utility

Quote Originally Posted by Utilitycookie View Post
    Just had my first game with NW. Some questions came up:

1. I recruited bran and hodor, what happens with the wolf? (I assume the control remains under the owning player)

2. Can I play vows on ghost? Could not see why not.

Can anyone shed some light on these questions? That would be great.

Cheers.

Utility

Apologies for not being that familiar with NW rules yet. Do you have the rules verbiage for how recruiting works? And also for vows?

T W
    To the Iron Throne!

T W

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinningWolf View Post
    Apologies for not being that familiar with NW rules yet. Do you have the rules verbiage for how recruiting works? And also for vows?

T W
    1. Take one infantry attachment from that enemy and attach it to a night's watch infantry unit within short range. (ignoring the usual restrictions)

2. Vow: If this card targets a night's watch unit, you may attach this card to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Utilitycookie View Post

1. Take one infantry attachment from that enemy and attach it to a night's watch infantry unit within short range. (ignoring the usual restrictions)

2. Vow: If this card targets a night's watch unit, you may attach this card to them.

Thank you

1. I think Summer will not switch sides since you only are recruiting Bran and Hodor's atttachment. Nothing on Summer's card indicates it goes with or leaves (i.e, dies/leaves the game) when Hodor does. Summer's card simply says it is 'fielded' with Hodor.

2. If Ghost is a NW unit (i.e., monster unit similar to how Summer is), I would agree with your assumption.

T W
    Last edited by TheGrinningWolf; 10-10-2018 at 11:42 AM.
    To the Iron Throne!

T W