Adepticon 2019

Thread: Adepticon 2019

Default Adepticon 2019

My very excellent friends have gathered a pile of gold coins for my 40th birthday, so it seems like I am coming to Adepticon next years!

So, who's going? Will there be a CMoN-meet? Also, I was amazed by the number of available workshops, so if anyone have reccomendations on what I should choose, shoot!

Also, there is no way I am going to the US just for the weekend, I plan to stay at least a week or so. So reccomendations on what to do in the area are also appreciated.

Yessssssss

I have a room reserved for Friday and Saturday night. I have yet to take a bad class...although I have taken a couple that well past my normal bed time and was having a bit of brain fog. If you take a hands on class I would suggest taking your own brush and a few basic paints as supplies have been erratic from class to class.

Def going for a hands on class! But there were so many to choose from! Going to take a deep dive into this tomorrow. I assume that there is plenty to see and do outside events, so I should probably plan for some 'spare time' as well.

Currently in Chicago and preparing for tomorrow! Who'll be on the site, and who would like to do a meetup?

I didn't see this thread when you first posted it, glad that you're here! I won't be at Adepticon 'til Friday, and I didn't get a hotel room this year so my time there will be limited, but 80% of it will be at the CB case.

Good luck guys. I will be there Friday afternon with the family and staying two nights. I know I have a class with David Powell and Rhonda Bender...I just don’t remember which times.

My son is interested in battlecars, so I am going to find out where they are playing Gaslands and let him watch for a bit.

I’m here and ready.

Is there anyone that went to Adepticon (or another CMON attended con this year) that is able to share what they had available at their ticket booth this year? I’m going to CMON Expo at the end of the month and trying to decide how much to save to put towards purchases, to potentially pick up missing promos.
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”

M
    Quote Originally Posted by AlxRaven View Post
    Is there anyone that went to Adepticon (or another CMON attended con this year) that is able to share what they had available at their ticket booth this year? I’m going to CMON Expo at the end of the month and trying to decide how much to save to put towards purchases, to potentially pick up missing promos.
    Iirc it was pretty sparse. One book case with a few different games on it and everything else was the Game of Thrones stuff games.

Thanks for that. By any chance do you recall what promos they had available? CMON typically gives out tickets with purchases at cons where you can trade those tickets in for promos from past kickstarters. It’s that specifically, that I’m looking for. Tho I do appreciate the other information as well. Good to know they should have plenty of Song products at the Expo.
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”