Any rumors on next army after Freefolk ?
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Any rumors on next army after Freefolk ?

  1. #1

    Default Any rumors on next army after Freefolk ?

    Any idea what would be next In hoping night walkers or Unsullied but was hoping someone from behind the wall might have a hint LOL Cheers

  2. #2

    Default

    Some little birds told me. House Baratheon is likely the next faction after free folk.

  3. #3

    Default

    Baratheon seems to be consistently voted the most desired next faction, so my money would be on them. I'm thinking the next two:

    Baratheon
    Stannis (The Mannis) - Commander
    Renly - NCU Commander, cross faction w/ Tyrell
    Davos Seaworth - NCU
    Melissandre - NCU

    Tyrell
    Loras - Commander
    Randal Tarly - Commander
    Olena - NCU
    Margaery - NCU

  4. #4

    Default

    Just saying what you’d like is not actually a rumour

  5. #5

    Default

    Indeed, I don’t think It has anything to do with player preference. From my understanding Baratheon is under development. I know nothing about Tyrell

  6. #6

    Default

    Well, actually, a new box with two armys, baratheon and tyrell, will be pretty neat.

  7. #7

    Default

    Werewolf what is the source of your information?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf90 View Post
    Indeed, I don’t think It has anything to do with player preference. From my understanding Baratheon is under development. I know nothing about Tyrell
    If Baratheon is still under development, then there's no way they're being released next...

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D Young View Post
    If Baratheon is still under development, then there's no way they're being released next...
    I wouldn't be so sure. They were changing rules and whatnot displayed on cards very close to production time when the Kickstarter was done.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    Baratheon seems to be consistently voted the most desired next faction, so my money would be on them. I'm thinking the next two:

    Baratheon
    Stannis (The Mannis) - Commander
    Renly - NCU Commander, cross faction w/ Tyrell
    Davos Seaworth - NCU
    Melissandre - NCU

    Tyrell
    Loras - Commander
    Randal Tarly - Commander
    Olena - NCU
    Margaery - NCU
    Sounds pretty good.

    There's also Garlan Tyrell who fought at Blackwater bay (with renly's armor), so he could be a good non-commander attachment character.
    Imho Mace Tyrell should also appear at one point. The shows were really unkind to him but the books, less so.
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 02-03-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Privacy Policy  |   Terms and Conditions  |   Contact Us  |   The Legion


Copyright © 2001-2018 CMON Inc.

-->