First Look: Free Folk Tactics Cards!

Thread: First Look: Free Folk Tactics Cards!

Default First Look: Free Folk Tactics Cards!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1v94eEjww6U

Check out our first look at the Free Folk tactics cards for A Song of Ice and Fire the miniatures game. These guys look so fun to play both as and against.

Which tactic card do you think is the coolest?
    Last edited by Chase-On the Table Gaming; 12-11-2018 at 09:48 AM.

Thank you for these. I also wanted to say how much i enjoy your podcasts - they’ve really inspired me to keep painting even though I can’t find anyone in my local area.

Default thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter is coming View Post
    Thank you for these. I also wanted to say how much i enjoy your podcasts - they’ve really inspired me to keep painting even though I can’t find anyone in my local area.
    Wow! Thank you for the compliment. Hang in there with the local area issue, try and get ONE person to play with to start. If you want to build a local scene, maybe try and get that person to play with you semi-regularly at a public place so others see and might want to join in. Also, if you’ve been painting please send us some images of your work! We’re doing an upcoming video on some of the community’s paint jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter is coming View Post
    Ditto to this. Loving your work. Has anyone else accessed the amazing podcasts on PodOmatic from Michael Shinnall? Tactics talk by the game’s creator. Generous and insightful. It’s great to have this level of support for such an awesome game.

Quote Originally Posted by rkesterton View Post
    Ditto to this. Loving your work. Has anyone else accessed the amazing podcasts on PodOmatic from Michael Shinnall? Tactics talk by the game’s creator. Generous and insightful. It’s great to have this level of support for such an awesome game.
    Great podcasts for sure.