Neutral army rumors?

Thread: Neutral army rumors?

Default Neutral army rumors?

Does anyone have any rumors or actual info on the release of neutral faction units? I played a Neutral army this weekend and loved it. My only wish is that they had a few more units to choose from when list building.

Also, Bronn+ Bastard Girls is...wow.

Brave Companions and Frey units would make the most sense, as a character for these factions are coming out in the Neutral Heroes Box 2. It'd be a shame really to have Vargo Hoat as an attachment and not eventually release a unit or two for the Brave Companions.

Also, in the most recent Song Chat podcast, Michael Shinall confirms the hill tribesmen/clans of the Vale will be a new neutral unit, too. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Imd just like to get my Black Guards sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4095 View Post
    Also, in the most recent Song Chat podcast, Michael Shinall confirms the hill tribesmen/clans of the Vale will be a new neutral unit, too. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Imd just like to get my Black Guards sometime soon.
    When was this? I didn't hear anything of the sort.

I think in June 10th episode when he talks about new Mtn rules and mentions he'd be real good in new neutral Tribesmen unit. I could be wrong on exact podcast. Let me find exactly where mentioned. Been listening/reading to a ton of ASOIAF things recently. I'll find it and post it.

43 min mark of Song Chat w Michael Shinall podcast he mentions Mtn will be particularly good w upcoming neutral units, specifically Stormcrow mercenaries. Still looking for where I heard about Vale tribesmen. I may have gotten these guys confused w Vale mtn tribes, one of which is called Stone Crows, if I remember correctly. Stormcrows mercs are a cav/mounted unit in books.
    Last edited by Tony4095; 06-16-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4095 View Post
    Well that's news to me

I believe you are confusing "Stormcrows" with "Stone Crows".
    Designer and Senior Developer
    A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft

Yes sir, I did. But feel free to confirm future tribesmen release right now....