Neutral army rumors?

Thread: Neutral army rumors?

Default Neutral army rumors?

Does anyone have any rumors or actual info on the release of neutral faction units? I played a Neutral army this weekend and loved it. My only wish is that they had a few more units to choose from when list building.

Also, Bronn+ Bastard Girls is...wow.

Brave Companions and Frey units would make the most sense, as a character for these factions are coming out in the Neutral Heroes Box 2. It'd be a shame really to have Vargo Hoat as an attachment and not eventually release a unit or two for the Brave Companions.

Also, in the most recent Song Chat podcast, Michael Shinall confirms the hill tribesmen/clans of the Vale will be a new neutral unit, too. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Imd just like to get my Black Guards sometime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony4095 View Post
    Also, in the most recent Song Chat podcast, Michael Shinall confirms the hill tribesmen/clans of the Vale will be a new neutral unit, too. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Imd just like to get my Black Guards sometime soon.
    When was this? I didn't hear anything of the sort.

I think in June 10th episode when he talks about new Mtn rules and mentions he'd be real good in new neutral Tribesmen unit. I could be wrong on exact podcast. Let me find exactly where mentioned. Been listening/reading to a ton of ASOIAF things recently. I'll find it and post it.

43 min mark of Song Chat w Michael Shinall podcast he mentions Mtn will be particularly good w upcoming neutral units, specifically Stormcrow mercenaries. Still looking for where I heard about Vale tribesmen. I may have gotten these guys confused w Vale mtn tribes, one of which is called Stone Crows, if I remember correctly. Stormcrows mercs are a cav/mounted unit in books.
    Last edited by Tony4095; 06-16-2019 at 12:16 PM.

Well that's news to me

I believe you are confusing "Stormcrows" with "Stone Crows".
    Designer and Senior Developer
    A Song of Ice and Fire, Dark Age, Rum & Bones, World of SMOG: Rise of Moloch, Wrath of Kings, Xenoshyft

Yes sir, I did. But feel free to confirm future tribesmen release right now....

I keep hearing the Stormcrow Lieutenant mentioned in podcasts as if his rules have already been spoiled recently. Does anyone know or have a link to his rules or know where to read about this attachment?

I keep hearing the Stormcrow Lieutenant mentioned in podcasts as if his rules have already been spoiled recently. Does anyone know or have a link to his rules or know where to read about this attachment?
    What i could find on the interwebz is a picture of the card on pinterest:

Stormcrow Lieutenant:
    Improved Armaments:
    When you control [wealth], this unit's Attack rolls +1 die and gains Sundering.

I couldn't find any detail about the unit sadly.
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 07-26-2019 at 10:26 AM.

At Gencon, Neutral Heroes 2 and Bolton Blackguards were both on display but not for sale. Both were listed as releasing Oct 2019. Looks like new cooler sculpt for Brienne of Tarth and another alt sculpt possibly of Bronn. 7 models total in NH 2 box. Cant wait for Walder Frey.
    Last edited by Tony4095; 08-01-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Walder Frey + NCU Joffrey could be very nasty.

By the way, was the stat card for the Bolton Blackguards on display?
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 08-02-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Sadly no, but since its already in War council app, I think thats the version we'll be getting.

I wish that the app was available on a normal web browser, but i suppose that's just me.

I don’t see the Blackguard in the app...
    House - Ravenhurst
    Sigil - Black raven on a copper field, clutching paintbrushes
    Words - “We do not Highlight”

Oh, you're right. Sorry. I was thinking the asoiaf army builder web app, not War Council. Maybe still hope for new BG rules.

Seems that Blackguards are definitely going to be like previewed. Oh they'll work fine for Lannister and Baratheon, but i am more concerned for Neutrals (specifically House Bolton).

That said, there are some rumors for the Neutral faction. From what i could find:

Stormcrows:
    Stormcrows Mercenaries
    Stormcrows Archers
    Stormcrows Dervishes

There's the Stormcrow Lieutenant already talked about, and obviously Daario Naharis from Neutral Heroes II

Bloody Mummers (Brave Companions):
    Bloody Mummers Skirmishers
    Bloody Mummers Zorse riders

Hinted at with Vargo Hoat being in Neutral Heroes II

That's where i could find the info: https://asoiffigurines.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by Oakwolf; 08-09-2019 at 11:41 AM.