Views: 153
Size:  44.2 KBName:  ruska_teslabot.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  43.5 KBName:  ruska_korporal_ursus.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  46.3 KBName:  ruska_rules.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  54.5 KB

https://www.facebook.com/RivetWars/ Better versions available here.

Tesla Stat card does not apparently be available and the PDF on the Rivet Wars website has some issues.

If you want to support Rivet Wars for possible second kickstarter then please like and support their social media and help bring attention to the game using #rivetwars. Show your support whenever possible. Coolminiornot will not make time in their release schedule if they don't think the fan base wants it. Join the discussion on the subreddit or facebook.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

Newbie, please be gentle cdubreuilfr's Avatar

Thank you for the cards, the ones in th pdf on the rivet wars site are corrupted.
    I have seen that you ordered enough units from shapeways to play !! I would dream to do it but i can't afford it.

I hope we'll see a KS campaign for those figs.

Yeah, I noticed the PDFs were a little off as well. Shame there isn't much communication between Ted and us anymore. It's almost been a month and I don't think they have noticed they forgot the Tesla Stats.

Maybe we all need to send them a facebook message or tweet at them, huh? lol.

Yeah, I understand not everyone has the mula to get a full set so I decided to work some extra hours and buy the set so I can do videos about it. You should be able to see the beginning of those videos on Youtube (Landship Scorpios). I hope to test out the units, maybe record a game or two, and put the units in perspective for most players so we can see what this faction will really end up looking and acting like.
    ~Lieutenant Nathaniel Flint of the Landship Scorpios

I second the vote for a KS campaign. I think it would probably cost about $150 to get the set otherwise. Also, shouldn't the ability be "arc lightning" not "arch lightning"?