Attaching Vows to War Machines (Builders Scorpion)?

Thread: Attaching Vows to War Machines (Builders Scorpion)?

Default Attaching Vows to War Machines (Builders Scorpion)?

Can you attach vows to the Scorpion? In particular:

"The shield of the realms of men"?
    "The Watcher on the wall"? If so does this supercede the unit card that it cannot retreat?

I realise that so specify infantry unit so obviously cannot be used.

1. Nothing prevents Vows from being attached to War Machines- none of the Vows have a written restriction on what type of unit, outside Night's Watch, they can go on.

2. Watcher On the Wall grants a free Retreat. War Machines can never Retreat- nothing in the Vow overrides this restriction.

But the vows cannot attach to the wolf, can't you? It is monster unit not a infantery or cavalry. In addition I consider it is not a night 's watch. Please can anyone advise?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by juard View Post
    But the vows cannot attach to the wolf, can't you? It is monster unit not a infantery or cavalry. In addition I consider it is not a night 's watch. Please can anyone advise?

Regards
    Vows can be attached to Ghost.

Ghost is a Night's Watch Unit.

Quote Originally Posted by juard View Post
    But the vows cannot attach to the wolf, can't you? It is monster unit not a infantry or cavalry. In addition I consider it is not a night 's watch. Please can anyone advise?

Regards
    Has NW faction symbol on card. It is a NW unit. Also nothing on the Vows says they are only attached to certain unit types.

Hi new NW player here. Very pleased to hear about Ghost being able to take Vows. Also very good to learn that my Scorpions can also be given cards, although they may not be able to use every element of the card.