Stark Bowmen

Thread: Stark Bowmen

Default Stark Bowmen

Stark Bowmen

Name:  C9017ABA-275F-430B-8023-0B31F7414893.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  996.5 KB

I like Ike how they turned out, but have a couple things I may have tried differently that I’ll share in case someone else wants to try it.

First, I kinda wish I had painted the dark grey undertunic a brown with grey edging, as I did with Ser Roderick, to be padded armor. I had polled some friends, and they preferred the all grey, but still wonder if that might have been a better option.

The other her thing I wish I had done is on a larger scope. As seen with my Sworn Swords posted before, these have the same color choices. I feel like maybe it would have been better to swap the three greys that I used around for the wolf, tunic, and undertunic when going from infantry, to archers, to cav. This would have added further differentiation between the unit types. Hindsight 20/20, I guess.

They turned out well! I struggle with deciding weather to differentiate the color schemes between units or match them all for uniformity. So far matching has won out for me.

Yeah, I’m not unhappy with the direction I ended up in, but I think part of me will always wonder.