I have been scratching my head over this for the better part of a year now.
What happened to Masmorra Dungeons of Arcadia? I have seen games come to retail and just not sell, but Masmorra seemed to never get much of a retail presence at all. I never once saw the game in a physical FLGC, and as far as I can tell the English version of it's 3 retail expansion sets were never actually released at retail at all.

I did a little digging and apparently a manufacturer in the EU called EDGE entertainment did release Spanish and German copies of the expansions retail, and in fact are quite easy and cheap to acquire on the continent, but as far as I am aware there have been zero English releases of the Extra Hero, Monster Dice or Arcadia Hero expansions ever outside the kickstarter backer optional buys.

I understand Masmorra is a fairly divisive game, especially for Arcadia Quest fans but the very fact these $25 expansions that at this point in an unpopular boardgame's life would normally be trivial to acquire are selling for nearly a hundred bucks every couple days on ebay, they are valued higher then the actual kickstarter exclusives box that contains vastly more content; which tells me unlike say, anything related to B-Sieged or Kaosball there is a demand for this product not being fulfilled, and I can't figure out why CMON refuses to.
What happened behind closed doors that made them drop this game practically the day it hit retail? I know the company is well known for throwing product to the wilderness, but I can't find any they jettisoned after fulfilling the kickstarter as fast as this game.