Supply Chain in Europe

Thread: Supply Chain in Europe

Default Supply Chain in Europe

Dear CMON,

I really love SIF, it is a great game.
    But what I don't like is the availability of the SIF-products in europe, especially germany.

The Free Folk Starter was released on 25th of January but even 3 weeks after the release we cannot buy it here. The Pyromancers and Greataxes were instantly sold out and the shops aren't resupplied yet.

To get our toys we have to order them in australia or accept to wait a long time for the new releases to be available in german shops.

What exactly is the problem, why is this game so poorly supported and supplied in europe?

I can report also this in Finland.

I have pre-ordered following items:
    1x Pyromancers
    2x Greataxes
    1x Nights Watch starter

Only item I have received in December are the Pyromancers. Rest of the items are unavailable by the suppliers of the local game stores. No much point to get exited about the new content or to preorder them here in EU, knowing that I won't anyways see them except in the internet pictures from other people.

Been tracking online shops that ship aboard in EU area, but quite little possibilities available, if none.
    I *might* have Nights Watch starter coming from UK store which I ordered a week back, but I won't hold my breath (At least they took my money though, that is always a good sign!)

wow that really sucks. In the u.s you can generally get them a few weeks before release from a few retailers. Is there no way to buy them in your country from north american versions of amazon or other websites? I don't normally have to deal with international shopping aside from china so im a bit ignorant. I've seen some people from the uk say its about an 80 day delay on releases when discussing the NW and FF

Quote Originally Posted by AnorexicShark View Post
    wow that really sucks. In the u.s you can generally get them a few weeks before release from a few retailers. Is there no way to buy them in your country from north american versions of amazon or other websites? I don't normally have to deal with international shopping aside from china so im a bit ignorant. I've seen some people from the uk say its about an 80 day delay on releases when discussing the NW and FF
    Sure. This is just matter of money: Shipping costs are quite flat (to some extent), but taxes/duties are in (most) european countries percentage (%) of the value of the goods, and the percentage is quite high.
    Buying by yourself outside of EU costs quite a bit more than buying it would via distributors / game shops.

I do know that e.g. in UK some are buying the game expansions from Australia, so that the price is jsut below the tax limit value (just the smaller boxes, e.g. starters are too valuable). So, some strange / rare exceptions do apply, but it is quite a hunt to find these kind of deals.

And the new Boxes cost e.g. 53aus$.
    Buying some rare Boxes in Europe (Pyromancers, Greataxes) via Ebay/Amazon costs about 50€ as the sellers have raised the prices because of the high demand. Buying in the US means about 20€ shipping and 19% (product costs + shipping) tax on top. So you end at about 60€.

Asmodee have said that Free Folk should be in UK stores this Friday ( 15/02/19 )

Asmodee aUK lso told CMON that they have received thier restock of both Greataxes and Pyromancers a week ago last Friday ( 07/02/19 ) but still no sign of them in stores.

I had a 3 week session of message ping pong with Asmodee uptil last Fridat when they told me about the FF release date. Seemingly the issues cannot be divulged to us poor cuatomers. I did send an email with all the details of this to Adam Lovell ( VP of Sales and Ops ) but I did not get a reply, ( assuming that I sent it to the correct email addy :-)
    )

Funny little story I ran into today.

I contacted a larger online retailer in Germany on Sunday in regards of the Night's Watch Starter Set (he had in "on order only"). I was told that he and his wholesaler were totaly sold out on it and he expects to get it back around April/May. Asked if the "stock and supply" situation in Europe is really that dire his answer was, and I quote, "Ja leider" which translate into "sadly yes".

Dear Cmon
    I would like to inform you about our situation in Italy

In our country there is not a single retailer who has some SIF product in stock a part from the first wave

This is a huge problem for us player and it slows down the creation of a national community pf players
    As an Italian player i am forced to buy minis from Usa or Australia with all the problems related

Thank you for your time

Dear CMON,

Im from Germany.

My LGS cant order ASOIAF Items from his distibutor.

I love this game so much, but I can get any of its units it in Europe.

Its frustrating, and hinders new players in my Gaming Community to join with the game.

Pls HELP us

Thank u for your time